VPN - Bypass local addresses?

Hi,

The VPN I think is very good in many respects but when connected I am unable to access local addresses i.e router config page (192.168.50.1 / asusrouter.com, printer server 192.168.0.205, tplinkwifi.net / 192.168.0.1). Printing also only works when adding the printer driver/software/proprietary manufacturers software to split tunnel. Using Windows printer driver you have no chance.

Adding to ignored websites does not work and if I enter said IP (192.168.0.1) it resorts to 0.0.0.1??? Only way to connect to local is to disconnect the VPN.

100997266_Screenshot2023-01-17224547.png.cc41fb4f1775504ddda48ed1e849b134.png

Is there any other way to bypass local addresses? This should be an option surely.

Hello @jamesie

Welcome back!  

Good topic & so was (your) fix for @SknarfCannot print to Wi-Fi connected printer while Kaspersky Plus is running?

IF Kaspersky team engage here (which we hope they do), they may suggest logging it with support - the options & process are as follows: 

1. On the support page, fill in an Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a detailed history & explanation/reasons for the request. Support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. 
  • All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time (can be years?) to be implemented. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1