VPN?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have Kaspersky Premium & was about to ask a question regarding VPN, as when I go to the "security page" it tells me that the VPN is off & I was about to ask should I switch it on & is that facility included in the Premium cost. But having read the problems with VPN on this forum, methinks I'll pass & stay as I am.

But if any comments are forthcoming, advice etc, I'd be grateful. While I'm on the forum, please also explain, what are tags?

Regards,

BEEJAY

• Solution
12 hours ago, BEEJAY said:
  1. I have Kaspersky Premium & was about to ask a question regarding VPN, as when I go to the "security page" it tells me that the VPN is off & I was about to ask should I switch it on & is that facility included in the Premium cost
  2. But having read the problems with VPN on this forum, me thinks I'll pass & stay as I am. But if any comments are forthcoming, advice etc, I'd be grateful.
  3. While I'm on the forum, please also explain, what are tags?

Hello @BEEJAY

Welcome back!

1. Kaspersky's Unlimited VPN is *included* in the Kaspersky Premium subscription, you've already paid for it
  2. The Unlimited VPN subscription entitles the subscriber to Unlimited VPN on however many devices the subscription covers - however - all other Account users on the subscription get Standard/Free VPN, not Unlimited. As you have a Unlimited VPN subscription, you can use it or not, it's your choice, if there's problems you can always reach out to the Community or to Kaspersky Customer Service
  3. There's many different type of tags, with different purposes, tags - here in the Community, when someone prefixes your profile with an @ symbol, the creates a hyperlink to your name/profile & you'll be notified of the comment (if you have notifications on). 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for responding with your advice. All taken on board & methinks I'll pass, on clicking on the VPN.

But other than that query, I'm very pleased with the general security Kaspersky provides.

• Like 2