unwanted connection to site : mediapeo3.com/apv3?cc=300&md=af&u=0 [Closed]

Souchet_MA
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

About once a day my computer try to connect to the adress : https: // www . mediapeo3 . com / apv3?cc=300&md=af&u=0. It's an adress referenced as dangerous by Kaspersky. In late august when it started, Kaspersky said the adress refered to "Trojan.Script.Agent.an" My computer try to go to this adress about once a day, offen when i'm surfing internet, regardless to the internet site i'm lookinf at the moment. It might be while i'm looking my mails in my orange mail box, while i'm on facebook, even sometimes when i'm not surfing at all. I strongly suspect my computer to be infected by a virus. Anyone had the trouble ?

About once a day my computer try to connect to xxx. mediapeo3 com apv3?cc=300&md=af&u=0. It's an address referenced as dangerous by Kaspersky. In late august when it started, Kaspersky said the address referred to "Trojan.Script.Agent.an" My computer try to go to this address about once a day, often when I'm surfing internet, regardless to the internet site I'm looking at the moment. It might be while I'm looking my mails in my orange mail box, while I'm on Facebook, even sometimes when I'm not surfing at all. I strongly suspect my computer to be infected by a virus. Anyone had the trouble ?
Hello Souchet_MA, Welcome! It's very important to never post malicious links to the Community portal.
  1. IF the Kaspersky software has detected a problem, always go to KAV REPORTS, export the report & upload with your post
--- To manage the ongoing issue, please follow these steps:
  1. Run KAV PRIVACY CLEANER , allow the process to complete then do a FULL shutdown of your computer.
  2. Restart computer, sign in, make sure KAV is active:
  3. Run a manual KAV update, allow it to complete,
  4. Run a manual FULL scan, do not use the computer while this is running, allow the scan to complete.
  5. Run Remove all adware from browsers, select each section that's meets your system, software environment.
  6. IF your system is running Windows, Delete temporary files and folders
  7. IF your system is running Windows & depending on the Operating system, run a Disk Cleanup – Guide for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
  8. After steps 5 to 7 are complete do a FULL shutdown of your computer.
  9. Restart computer, sign in, make sure KAV is active:
  10. Run a manual KAV update, allow it to complete,
  11. Run a manual FULL scan, do not use the computer while this is running, allow the scan to complete
  12. Check all KAV settings, make sure KAV is up to date, all protection features are enabled, including Advanced Disinfection technology is enabled.
  1. Recheck issue,
Thank you. Main sources of malware infection