Unlimited VPN for Premium

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution
19 minutes ago, Stephen R said:

Premium is advertised as including unlimited VPN. Mine is still the 200mb free version.

10 minutes ago, Stephen R said:

October 4, five days ago.I upgraded from KTS.

Hello @Stephen R

Welcome!

• 💥Kaspersky Premium - purchased as a *new* subscription, comes with Premium UNLIMITED VPN, for the subscriber account *only*, all other User accounts on the subscription remain on VPN/Standard - Free
  • IF you upgraded from KTS, KTS does not come with Premium UNLIMITED VPN, KTS comes with VPN/Standard - Free - so the UPGRADE is like for like - it's documented in Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ. by Danila. T

👉Q1. How are they compatible with old apps?

Kaspersky Total Security   -> Kaspersky Plus (with KSK and without unlimited VPN)

1. So, the question is - on the 4th of October, was a *new* subscription purchased or did (you) upgrade KTS to Kaspersky Premium, via Kaspersky's offer? 
  2. IF it's *new* subscription, have you signed into the VPN application, using the same email address that you've used to sign into the Kaspersky Premium software - so the VPN software synchronizes with your MyKaspersky account - where the LICENSE key is stored? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 3

Hi.Thanks for that. It was a new subscription. I was invited to renew KTS, which was a surprise as I thought it was becoming obselete. I ignored the renewal and subscribed to Premium. So, my KTS license is still active until Oct 16.And yes, it is all the same email address. I only have one.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Stephen R said:

Solved thankyou. I uninstalled VPN and downloaded it again. It has changed to unlimited, even though the one I uninstalled came with Premium.. Thanks for your help! I wouldn't have thought to try that without your post.😀

Excellent @Stephen R

We're so pleased to read your update, good work & thank you for taking the time to update the Community👏🏼

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1