Ultra AV migration doesn't work. Unable to activate Ultra AV

Reddog

I installed Ultra AV on my computer but never receive the email with the activation code.  Contacted their customer support and then received the email several hours later.  When I click on the "Verify account" button, I receive the error in the attachment below.  I haven't received any support from them, other than the account verification emails that don't work.  What do I need to do in order to activate Ultra AV.   Also, will my Kaspersky password manager continue to work after the migration or do I need to capture all my passwords and port them to another manager?

UltraAV activation error.JPG

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reddog said:
  • I installed Ultra AV on my computer but never receive the email with the activation code.  Contacted their customer support and then received the email several hours later.  When I click on the "Verify account" button, I receive the error in the attachment below.  I haven't received any support from them, other than the account verification emails that don't work. 
  1. What do I need to do in order to activate Ultra AV.   

Also, will my Kaspersky password manager continue to work after the migration or do I need to capture all my passwords and port them to another manager?

Hello @Reddog

Welcome!

(ioo) given all the changes that are happening, it'd be a good idea to create a Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM) backup: KPM, Create copy  -> that way, any KPM changes - announced OR unannounced, you have some control/recovery measures in place:                image.thumb.png.12d9828dd4d0f01ff309ba00cfa97ff7.png

From Ultra's website - it appears they have a product Passwatch, that equates to KPM - we recommend *everyone* read the associated documentation: Setting up PassWatch on your computer.

1. We've no idea if this will help, from Ultra's website, however, please read: Getting started with Ultra Secure AV on Windows.
  2. Regarding being unable to verify, have (you) tried resetting the password:  How do I set a password for Ultra Secure AV's products?How do I activate my Ultra Secure AV account on Windows?

*Regarding all issues (you've raised) -> we were directed by Kaspersky - that *all* users impacted by the transition should be raising any issues with Ultra, however, in our opinion, until the 30th of September 2024, Kaspersky still has an obligation to provide support.*

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added resources
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2024 at 8:49 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

*Regarding all issues (you've raised) -> we were directed by Kaspersky - that *all* users impacted by the transition should be raising any issues with Ultra, however, in our opinion, until the 30th of September 2024, Kaspersky still has an obligation to provide support.*

UltraAV's 'customer support' (not sure they even exist except on paper) is not responding to anyone and that's why people are trickling in here and getting furious on various tech support / AV forums all over the internet. 

• Like 1

Please note: The Forum is not intended for discussing other topics that are not related to resolving issues with Kaspersky products

General provisions of the Kaspersky Support Forum

We can only suggest that you contact UltraAV\UltraVPN support team https://support.ultrasecureav.com/hc/en-us

Our support team provides assistance only for Kaspersky products and services, according to the rules: https://support.kaspersky.com/support/rules/en_us

Topic closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked