Stop recommendations for signing in or installing chrome extension.

Max Payne

Dear Kaspersky,

STOP THE BLOODY SPAMMING. I don’t care about your recommendations I don’t care about signing in or installing chrome extension. I paid money for your software and I don’t expect any sort of advertisement or popups especially from my own bloody Anti-Virus software. I believe I am speaking for everyone here, STOP THE SPAMMING. If you wish to recommend something do it discretely on the interface of the software itself, I really didn’t need to make an account come here and just to write this but I couldn’t stand it anymore.

Sincerely,

All users.

Hello @Max Payne,

Welcome!

1. May we have an image of the spam → so we can specifically address the issues, otherwise, we’ll give “generic” advice.
  2. & please tell us which KAV version & patch(x) is installed, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

*Different versions may have different ways of managing the issue* 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

@Danila T. topic: Read before you create a new topic!

Hello @Max Payne 

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the information & image👌

Actually you have Kaspersky Internet Security → image 1, but, that’s not the issue.

1. We really need to know the version & patch please →  on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?  

Link

🔴 This specific popup, missing “Decline & do not remind me again” is supposed to be fixed; that’s why knowing version & patch is important, refer topic raised by @kesandal How to deactivate annoying "sign in to my kaspersky" notification?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋