[Split] A lot of problems, loading our webapp,

MiguelQz

Hello, where is the whitelist you use, so I can check what keywords my App endpoints cannot have?

We are a B2B company and our clients that have your antivirus, have alot of problems, loading our webapp, because your antivirus traffic thing, gets in the middle, and blocks it or something, that breaks javascript.

Hello @MiguelQz

Welcome!

• You’ve replied to topic: products for Home, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, which Kaspersky software are your customers using? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello,

You guys are terrible with this protection traffic thing, where is the whitelist you use, so I can check what keywords my App endpoints cannot have?

We are a B2B company and our clients that have your antivirus, have alot of problems, loading our webapp, because your antivirus traffic thing, gets in the middle, and blocks it or something, that breaks javascript. So to a new users that is a trial user and is trying to use us for the first time this sucks.The app becomes useless and non functional, causing a bad reputation to us, because clients think its our fault, and don't immediatly think about the antivirus they have. 

At the moment our solution is to just demand our clients to remove your antivirus, and don't use any, or use another anti-virus  and then everything works fines.

But its sad for us and for you that lose your customers too.