Show detail in PC Speed-Up.

Hi,

I have used apps like CCleaner in the past and they show detail of what they are going to clean/delete. Can Kaspersky Plus please do the same?

Hide this from the average user if you want but as a software developer I want to know what you are deleting.

Is there a log somewhere that details what speed-up did?

Thanks

Mark.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi! I'm also reluctant to have Kaspersky fix registry issues without having any details of the issues to be fixed. Kaspersky keeps telling me that there is one Windows registry issue that can safely be fixed. The green "View" button reveals the information that it's got something to do with "false ActiveX objects registration", but I am not told what "false ActiveX objects" Kaspersky has found. Please provide more PC Speed-Up details and let (advanced) users know what Kaspersky intends to fix. Thanks in advance.

Kaspersky Premium 21.15.8.493(a)

• Like 5

I ALSO want to know what exactly PC Speed-Up wants to do. Six issues, but only extremely vague titles. If you went to a car mechanic and asked them to look at your car, and they just said "yeah, I found the problem and will fix it", you'd want to know WHAT THEY FOUND and WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO to "FIX IT". C'mon guys, you need to tell the user a lot more than you are currently.

• Like 1

I agree, and I have Liked the above 2 posts, so I'm not into the blind faith approach in what Kaspersky finds, either. But, I guess the "saving grace" is that Kaspersky isn't finding 60-80-100 issues?

Run CCleaner or Glary Utilities and I bet they'll find those higher numbers, they do show the key information, but at least Kaspersky seems conservative in what it finds. Last time it was 6 reg keys, now it is only 2.

Edited by jonny quest