Safe Money, when I use safe money my roboform icon in the toolbar doesn’t show up in my chrome browser.

debgram

All of a sudden when I use safe money my roboform icon in the toolbar doesn’t show up in my chrome browser.  If i’m using chrome without the safe money the icon is there, is there some kind of conflict?  It was working right a few weeks ago.

Hello @debgram

Welcome back!

• Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select Application malfunction, Incompatible with 3rd pty software template, provide a detailed history, including software & system specifics, all actions taken, the Community topic URL, a GSI & Windows Logs, Support may request Traces, they will guide you. 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Post the incident # here in your topic? 

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

@debgram  Can you please specify your Chrome- as well as your Roboform version & Roboform extension version.
Additionally and FYI, Kaspersky Lab is closely watching this forum and ATP you don’t need to share your INC ref in this community. Please only do so when a K-Lab collaborator or a moderator is inviting you to PM (Private Message) your INC incident number.

I did do that with the roboform and how come the kaspersky update didn’t come up for me I  have it set to let me know of updates?  Where you I download it without having to pay again, I have over 200 days left on my subscription? 

I fixed it I removed the entire folder and re install internet security and it installed.  I checked and put the chrome extension of roboform and then opened safe money and the roboform icon is in the toolbar now.  thanks for your help.  I would have never known there was a 2021 version, I thought when database updates happen it also mentions that there is a program update.