region error

11 minutes ago, amrepro said:

yes and i had this problem before

installed windows again and entered it and its invalid

Hello @amrepro

Thank you for posting back & confirming the error. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

i did not help

i did not write it in the forum without checking

i sent an email to customer support with no reply and the simple fix is that you need to unlock region restriction on my activation code

i did not choose the region to be in russia it just chose it automatically because i was there

please notify the email team to reply that is so annoying

\i am in egypt fyi

59 minutes ago, amrepro said:
  • i sent an email to customer support with no reply
  • the simple fix is that you need to unlock region restriction on my activation code
  • i did not choose the region to be in russia it just chose it automatically because i was there
  • please notify the email team to reply 
  • i am in egypt fyi

Hello @amrepro

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Did you receive an automated email with an Incident reference number - beginning with INC000? IF 'yes' - please tell us that Incident reference number
  2. The Kaspersky Customer Service team may take between 5 to 7 business days to respond - please patiently wait for them to contact you. 
  3. The Kaspersky Community cannot "unlock region restriction on an activation code" - the Kaspersky Community has no access to (your) PRIVATE  information, only the Kaspersky Customer Service team has access to that information. 
  4. The Kaspersky Community cannot "notify the email team to reply" - the Kaspersky Community has no access to (your) PRIVATE  information, only the Kaspersky Customer Service team has access to that information. 
  • It doesn't matter if you're on the moon @amrepro, the *only*  team that can help you is: Kaspersky Customer Service team, please patiently wait for their assistance.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋