Protected browser not opening, Firefox, logging into my bank.

Jimkirk363

Im using the latest version of Kaspersky Total Security and for some reason upon logging into my bank the browser doesnt show.

I know this to be wrong as i used to use Kaspersky Internet security and the browser worked perfectly well then.

Im using the latest version of Firefox to access the bank as thats the main go to browser for me.

Thanks

Hi @Jimkirk363 , 

Do I correctly understand the issue: you open your bank site in Firefox and the Kaspersky Protected browser (in green frame) does not come up? 

Can you tell us the bank site URL, so that we can test on our side? 

If you go to Kaspersky Safe Money and click on the bank URL in the list of Safe Money, will it open up the Protected browser? 

Hi @Jimkirk363 , 

While in Safe Money list, click on “show all” (if available) to expand the list, search for any website containing lloydsbank.com that has “Do not run Protected Browser” next to it and delete it. Check the issue. 

If there is no lloydsbank.com in any of the websites with “Do not run Protected Browser”, please submit a ticket to technical support via my.kaspersky.com and let me know its number, so we will continue further analysis from there.