new licensre not auto actived

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

so about a week ago i entered a new activbation code to activate automatically when my current one expired(which was yesterday) but it gs not done so should I delete and then re-enter the new

code? what else can i try? I should ad he last one was for ten pc’s the nw one is for 3

Hello @Arsenal123,

Welcome again!

ioo, the number of devices the license covers should not account for the problem.

1. Prior to yesterday, was the new license activation code entered in the Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) application or in your MyKaspersky account or both? 
  2. Is your PC synced with your MyKaspersky account? 
  3. Have you signed into your MyKaspersky account from the KTS application? 

Before taking any recovery steps please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Arsenal123,

Welcome again!

ioo, the number of devices the license covers should not account for the problem.

1. Prior to yesterday, was the new license activation code entered in the Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) application or in your MyKaspersky account or both? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Arsenal123,

Welcome again!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hi

1) I entered the new code via the clicking on license then enter activation code In the app about 1 week ago I’m not signed into my Kaspersky account because The previous licence was given to me by the guy who built my pc I got this one myself

1. I don’t believe so as I’m not signed in
  2. no

p.s it activated automatically on my laptop in my room but not on m y downstairs pc

if I entered the code incorrectly would that account for it not activating?

•  

@Arsenal123 A wrong code gets rejected

assuming i entered it correctly will deleting it on my downstairs pc delete it just for that pc or any devices which i activated the code on? its already activated on my laptop in my room upstairs

will i still be able to re-enter it on my downstairs pc and any other devices if i delete it