Licence questions

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I want to ask something else about the license premium. It says on the local site that 1 year Premium gift 1 year as a gift the Safe Kids. To other sellers e.g. amazon also gives 2 years license Premium and includes 2 years Safe Kids. What is valid? Generally, the Safe Kids is almost atypical within the package Premium or is it a separate offer from each reseller?

• Solution
2 hours ago, StePits said:
  • It says on the local site that 1 year Premium gift 1 year as a gift the Safe Kids.
  • To other sellers e.g. amazon also gives 2 years license Premium and includes 2 years Safe Kids.
  • What is valid? Generally, the Safe Kids is almost atypical within the package Premium or is it a separate offer from each reseller?

Hello @StePits

Welcome back!

You can purchase a two year Kaspersky Premium subscription - from Kaspersky, you will only ever get one year of Kaspersky Safe Kids subscription -> see image

Spoiler

kaspersky-2023-11-17_220828.thumb.jpg.03102cc5692e7e8eaeed3b83172ef003.jpg

1. 👉The KSK term is not specified, before purchasing from Amazon, we recommend you seek clarification, from the Amazon merchant. 
  2. Make sure Kaspersky Premium is available in (your) region, if purchasing from Amazon. 
  3. Kaspersky Premium includes Unlimited VPN, for the Subscriber account *only*, all other User accounts receive Standard/Free VPN on the Kaspersky Premium subscription. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image || modified Amazon advice. || added extra information
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Licence questions

Hello again,

And a confirmation. If I activate the product in the country of purchase, I don't think there will be a problem if I later find myself in another country.

Hello @StePits

Welcome back! 

Correct! As long as the software is *activated* in the country of purchase it can be used anywhere in the world, after  activation. 

I'm referring to Kaspersky Premium

Understood. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

Hello!

I have a license for Kaspersky Total Security for another 4 months. It works normally as Kaspersky Plus.

Now I bought license Kaspersky Premium for 1 year which I found on sale from amazon. I simply put it in my kaspersky and without putting anything else (add device etc) it started counting days (Days left:366).

Is it because it is a different product? This should not be done.

Please Help

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StePits said:

I have a license for Kaspersky Total Security for another 4 months. It works normally as Kaspersky Plus.

Now I bought license Kaspersky Premium for 1 year which I found on sale from amazon. 

1. I simply put it in my kaspersky and without putting anything else (add device etc) it started counting days (Days left:366).
  2. Is it because it is a different product? 
  3. This should not be done.

Hello @StePits

Welcome back!

1. Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service - they will need to seek assistance from their Kaspersky expert team - fill in the template as follows, see image
    Spoiler

USER_2023-11-24_050110.thumb.jpg.508e3f1e7a1b11947101bf5ca4db093e.jpg

2. Yes.
  3. Correct, we agree, but the Kaspersky system appears to have processed it as a current license - make sure the support team are very clear on the issue

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

Support answer:

We've checked and the Unlimited VPN from Kaspersky Premium was activated across all your devices after adding the code to your account.

You also have multiple licenses on your account.

Please verify the activation code for the Kaspersky Premium in question.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StePits said:

Support answer:

We've checked and the Unlimited VPN from Kaspersky Premium was activated across all your devices after adding the code to your account.

You also have multiple licenses on your account.

Please verify the activation code for the Kaspersky Premium in question.

Hello @StePits

Thank you for the update!

Is that the outcome you wanted? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I asked if it is possible to cancel the start of the license until the end of the plus. Indeed, all the free vpn under the license premium have come by themselves. ... . That is, like suites they belong to plus but they pass the unlimited vpn of premium. Curious I wrote to him.

They asked for my proof of purchase and activation code

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2023 at 1:45 AM, StePits said:

(1) I asked if it is possible to cancel the start of the license until the end of the plus. Indeed, all the free vpn under the license premium have come by themselves. ... . That is, like suites they belong to plus but they pass the unlimited vpn of premium. Curious I wrote to him.

They asked for my proof of purchase and activation code

On 11/26/2023 at 2:05 AM, StePits said:

(2) I wish the Premium activation + Safe Kids to start at the end of Plus . Then, a day before I switched the devices from one license to the new one.

Hello @StePits

Thank you for the information!

We do understand, however, we're not clear as to whether or not the Kaspersky Team have resolved the issue so that everything is exactly (you) wish it to be? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Briefly support answer

"We were stating that we can block the old license and add 4 months to the newly purchased Kaspersky Premium".

So all good. When I transfer all my devices to the new license I will request that the old one be blocked and continue with the new license for about 16 months. (Premium + Safe Kids)

Thanks Kaspersky Experts!!!

Can you tell me what about the VPN Premium. Is it for one device on the license or all of them. And if it is for one device, how do I choose which one it will be?

25 minutes ago, StePits said:

Can you tell me what about the VPN Premium. Is it for one device on the license or all of them. And if it is for one device, how do I choose which one it will be?

Premium VPN is available on all licensed devices, just like Kaspersky Premium.

You will only receive unlimited VPN if you log in with your My Kaspersky account on the device.

People who you invite to share your Premium subscription will not have access to unlimited VPN.

1 hour ago, StePits said:

Finally, everything is fine. Thanks Kaspersky Experts Support. They blocked on "Plus" old license and added 4 months to "Premium" new license. Thanks again.

Premium VPN is available on all licensed devices, just like Kaspersky Premium.

Hello @StePits

Welcome back!

• We're so happy to read the update, thank you for taking the time to share the good outcome with the Community👏

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Like 1