KTS20 - Windows 10 - vers 1909 - Safe Money Keyboard : Cursor hangs - Keyboard can't be used

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

I want to use the “Safe Money” Function, including the special keyboard which is provided by this funtion. When I start the  special keyboard my cursor can’t be moved into the online keyboard, it gets hung on the keyboard frame.

I use an ACER Aspire ES1-732 laptop with touchpad (no mouse).

It works on my other computer, a HP laptop.

Any idea what could cause this problem ?

Hello @Alexis2020,

Welcome!

The issue was investigated by Kaspersky Technical Support, Sent: Thursday, 28 May 2020 12:49

Their advice was:

“ The developers advised, this is a compatibility issue, currently the product does not provide support of trackpads with Virtual Keyboard. The support of trackpads will be added in the future.”

unquote

• To make it more confusing, their original advice was Onscreen virtual keyboard & trackpads do work &, the fact their Onscreen virtual keyboard and trackpads work on some systems makes their advice perplexing🤔  
  • You may wish to raise a request, see the request template image at the end of our reply, Kaspersky Technical Support, ​​​​provide a detailed history, images, a video, it may help them understand, & a GSI & Windows logs, and they will request traces captured as the issue is replicated.  
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know what the say? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Alexis2020,

Welcome!

The issue was investigated by Kaspersky Technical Support, Sent: Thursday, 28 May 2020 12:49

Their advice was:

“ The developers advised, this is a compatibility issue, currently the product does not provide support of trackpads with Virtual Keyboard. The support of trackpads will be added in the future.”

unquote

• To make it more confusing, their original advice was Onscreen virtual keyboard & trackpads do work &, the fact their Onscreen virtual keyboard and trackpads work on some systems makes their advice perplexing🤔  
  • You may wish to raise a request, see the request template image at the end of our reply, Kaspersky Technical Support, ​​​​provide a detailed history, images, a video, it may help them understand, & a GSI & Windows logs, and they will request traces captured as the issue is replicated.  
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know what the say? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thank you for your quick answer : I agree, pretty confusing, because on all my laptops (HP, Lenovo and Acer) I only work with touchpads - and this works fine on HP and on Lenovo !

(the Lenovo is an old one which I’m going to replace with the Acer Laptop).

I’m not sure if I will involve Kaspersky Technical Support - this is “normally” a time-consuming process.  I will try in the next days a wireless mouse for the Acer Laptop. If this works it will be fine for me (as backup solution for safe money transactions … as standard I can still use my HP laptop for safe money transactions )

Maybe I write them that they can test all this by their own on a Acer Aspire ES1-732   Laptop

Once again, thank you very much for the quick answer !

Hello @Alexis2020

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳