Kaspersky premium VPN

Hi 

I bought a subscription of a Kaspersky premium for Android so i know the VPN unlimited included but iam getting only the free VPN of a limited 300mb ?

5 hours ago, C700 said:

I bought a subscription of a Kaspersky premium for Android so i know the VPN unlimited included but i am getting only the free VPN of a limited 300mb?

Hello @C700

Welcome!

• Where was the Kaspersky Premium for Android subscription purchased from & is the *subscription* showing in (your) MyKaspersky account, in the *Subscriptions tab*, check: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses - image.thumb.png.e3cec2f733ded37e1d08d018b29e9a69.png
  • In Google Play Store the app is called Kaspersky: VPN & Antivirus - image 1, when it's installed, with a Premium subscription - the app name will show Kaspersky Premium - image 2:                                   image.thumb.jpeg.2ec6bcd283aee515e82dfa70d5eb08fc.jpeg   image.thumb.jpeg.0d6702f0d6a77bd37c12387c6f206bfa.jpeg
  • BEFORE installing Kaspersky: VPN & Antivirus was all *existing* Kaspersky VPN & AV software *uninstalled*? 
  • Have you signed into (your) MyKaspersky account from the Kaspersky app - the *application* & (your) MyKaspersky account must synchronise for the *application* to pick-up the License information, that's stored in (your) MyKaspersky account, that step applies the Premium subscription, including the Premium VPN. 
  • To correctly activate the AV & the Premium VPN the following steps must be done: 
  1. Open the Kaspersky app.
  2. On the bottom tab bar, tap Profile.
  3. Tap Let's go in the section with your current license.
  4. Tap I have a subscription:                                                                                          image.thumb.jpeg.8c5450b2aa37e7273ebc07f5ce73a6f4.jpeg
  5. Sign in to your My Kaspersky account.
  6. If a subscription that can be used to activate the app has been found for your My Kaspersky account, Kaspersky app prompts you to use it for activation:                                                                   image.thumb.jpeg.2e533213601b71498afa69591b4fedd7.jpeg
  7. Once the subscription has been successfully activated, the app will notify you and display the subscription information.
  8. IF (you've done the above steps & you're still unable to access the Premium VPN that's included in the subscription - log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support will guide you                                                                         image.thumb.png.d7fe6b28580d4d4bb75f1f8708b01b34.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Subscription restoration troubleshooting

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
image formatting
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, C700 said:

I think everything is right and working except the VPN  limitation 

Hello @C700

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

1. In (your) MyKaspersky account, for the VPN, what happens if Get more is selected? 
  2. In (your) images, image 2, what are the 3 Notifications & which Features have not been enabled:

image.thumb.jpeg.f11c6cbc28827a87fc07ea3548b23ef4.jpeg

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Posted (edited)

After contacting customer support by email they told me that iam in a country where VPN service is prohibited 🚫 so my subscription is without VPN 

Edited by C700
Mistake in word
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2024 at 8:43 AM, C700 said:

I bought a subscription of a Kaspersky premium for Android so i know the VPN unlimited included but i am getting only the free VPN of a limited 300mb?

9 minutes ago, C700 said:

After contacting customer support by email they told me that I am in a country where VPN service is prohibited 🚫 so my subscription is without VPN 

Hello @C700

Thank you for the update!

So, in that country Kaspersky allows you to have a Kaspersky Free VPN with 300mb/daily allowance but not Premium VPN - that's peculiar (ioo), which country is this please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

pn

Well after contacting support the 300mb has also gone im in india

You can see the pics i shared before it was limited to 300mb but now its finished 

Screenshot_20240430-002325~2.png

Screenshot_20240430-002258~2.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, C700 said:

Well after contacting support the 300mb has also gone I'm in India.  

You can see the pics i shared before it was limited to 300mb but now it's finished 

Hello @C700

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

Read this: Suspended sales in India:

Kaspersky has now suspended sales of Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection in India: it will no longer be available as a standalone product, or as a component inside Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium or Kaspersky Small Office Security.

In instances where the paid version of Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection has already been activated – as a standalone product, or as a component in Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium or Kaspersky Small Office Security – it will continue to work until the end of the subscription period. Auto-renewal will continue to work as usual.

If you have an active paid subscription purchased in India which includes VPN, and you’re having trouble installing or updating your app, please follow the instructions below.

For Android, iOS or macOS, please contact Kaspersky Customer Service.

=====

• Re: "You can see the pics i shared before it was limited to 300mb but now it's finished."
  1. (ioo) that is due to action taken by KCS *after* you contacted KCS. 
  2. (ioo) this "paid version of Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection has already been activated it will continue to work until the end of the subscription period." - applies to your subscription - ask support why it doesn't

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

pn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, C700 said:

When i contacted support they told me i bought subscription without VPN ?!! I thought every premium already contain VPN seem strange to me 

Hello @C700

Thank you for posting back & the information!

The Premium subscription (you) purchased *did* include the free VPN, you have the screen-print to prove that (shared in this topic April 27th, 2024). So, in that respect (ioo) the information from KSC is not accurate; the problem is - unfortunately - the Indian government has made user data collection mandatory & because Kaspersky has a policy of protecting their subscribers privacy it's not possible to provide VPN services in India. Suspended sales in India is the source document we provided in our previous post.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Suspended sales in India
  • Like 1