Kaspersky 21.17 and edge VPN extension

Hello

With the 21.17 final, when I activate the VPN Hotspot Shiel (in Edge chromium) the web pages do not open (site inaccessible error message, etc...)
If I close K Standard completely, it's good

This new version blocks VPN extensions ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Kaspersky 21.17 and edge VPN extension
  • 3 weeks later...

On 5/7/2024 at 9:29 AM, Danila T. said:

Hello,

We're working on fixing this problem. Thank you! We'll let you know when we have news.

Any updates on this? My Kaspersky got updated to 21.17 few days ago and it started blocking all browser vpn connections, chrome, firefox, edge and brave. Its not conducive for me to keep disabling Kaspersky everytime so I may access the internt through my vpn.

Edited by Cyanide

2 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

Any updates on this? My Kaspersky got updated to 21.17 few days ago and it started blocking all browser vpn connections, chrome, firefox, edge and brave. Its not conducive for me to keep disabling Kaspersky everytime so I may access the internt through my vpn.

No updates 2 days ago when I tested, you have to be patient 😉

• Sad 1

On 4/25/2024 at 9:44 AM, paraarribanube said:

In my case I returned to the previous version of Kaspersky 21.16 which does not cause problems with the Opera browser VPN

How do you downgrade back to 21.16? I'm also having this issue.

8 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Hello,

We will be releasing a patch with a fix shortly. It will be installed automatically together with the update of bases.

• Like 5