How to uninstall KIS from managed devices through KSC11 ?

Hi I have more than 20 client computer installed with trial version of KIS. Now i have KESB Select licenses with KSC11 installed. I want to uninstall KIS remotely by using task. I found this article:

How to uninstall applications from managed devices through Kaspersky Security Center 10

https://support.kaspersky.com/10643 It detect KIS on this options: Uninstall application from applications registry but it need "command to remove the application" Any example on what the command i should type ? Thanks

I have more than 20 client computer installed with trial version of KIS. Now i have KESB Select licenses with KSC11 installed. I want to uninstall KIS remotely by using task. I found this article: How to uninstall applications from managed devices through Kaspersky Security Center 10 It detect KIS on this options:, Uninstall application from applications registry, but it need "command to remove the application" Any example on what the command i should type ?
Hello wiku, Welcome!
  1. Uninstall application from applications registry
is used to: uninstall an application from the registry of Kaspersky Security Center. Have you installed KSC11 without uninstalling KIS? Thanks.

Hi FLOOD, -i installed KSC11 on server with no issue, (no KIS on the server) -successfuly push Agent on the client computer -failed to push install KES because there is already Kaspersky application installed (KIS dan SecureConnection) any advice ?

Hello wiku, Thanks for posting back. KIS needs to be uninstalled before deploying KES. Also, are there two identical topics posted? Thanks.
so how to push uninstall KIS to all the client? its takes time to manually uninstall on all the client computers side note: the other post is also about removing SecureConnection because the client is installed with KIS and SecureConnection, and after posted here then i notice that this sub is for Home. so i post it again on Corporate Product (KSC)

so how to push uninstall KIS to all the client? its takes time to manually uninstall on all the client computers side note: the other post is also about removing SecureConnection, because the client is installed with KIS and SecureConnection, and after posted here then i notice that this sub is for Home, so i post it again on Corporate Product (KSC)
Hello wiku, Was Kaspersky Secure Connection, installed from the Kaspersky Home Software range? ---- Essentially, your two topics are the same. ---- As you now have licensed Kaspersky Corporate software, it would be better (for you) to have one topic, in the correct category, i.e. https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-corporate-products-27. ---- I will ask the MODs, to merge you posts. ---- Also, (in case no one from the Corporate Community responds to your post), please contact: Kaspersky Business support , select location, then select, from available options: Submit a request, via Company Account Phone Support, if it's available Premium Support - again, select from available options Thank you. '

Any idea or guide on what to type on the command? the Uninstallation mode only show 1 options, to specify the command
Hello wiku, Were KIS & KSC "auto-detected"? Have you followed the command example?
Hi Flood, 1. I choose Select an then find with the word kaspersky (note: the client already have agent installed, the other application is from other client computer that managed by ksc) 2. After i select the application, it show just like the image i post before. 3. Yes i tried to copy paste exact word on the example, try it on 2 machine on 2 task each, the result is the same: Timed out after a half hour. 4. Run the task again and wait on the client computer, thinking it will show prompt but nothing pop up. 5. Also try adding /x and /qn on the command, but the result is still same like number 3 Source for /x /qn: https://help.kaspersky.com/KESWin/11/en-US/123471.htm Will appreciate any advice...

Hello wiku, In such a case I use the way through the registry. Maybe there is an easier way, but it works. Open on one of the clients 'RegEdit' and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products] (SID of Local System) Now search for 'Kaspersky'. If you get a result like in my screenshot, the KL product must be in the field 'DisplayName' at the top, at the bottom you can copy the matching 'UninstallString'. If you don't find the correct software, use 'F3'.

Hello wiku, In such a case I use the way through the registry. Maybe there is an easier way, but it works. Open on one of the clients 'RegEdit' and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products] (SID of Local System) Now search for 'Kaspersky'. If you get a result like in my screenshot, the KL product must be in the field 'DisplayName' at the top, at the bottom you can copy the matching 'UninstallString'. If you don't find the correct software, use 'F3'.
Hi Schulte, I tried your advise through the registry, only KIS have the String, so I test it:
  1. copy and paste the UninstallString to the KSC
  2. run the task and the result is still the same
  3. back to client computer and edit the NoRemove to 0 (default is 1)
  4. run the task again and the result is still the same
any other string i should edit? This is the command/UnsintallString comparison from KSC example and Regedit:

Note: I try to remote uninstall Adobe Acrobat using above method and it complete successfully.
  1. I only copied the UninstallString from regedit (no other change on registry)
  2. paste it directly to KSC Task
  3. run the task with auto reboot
  4. finished around 10 minutes
why it so hard to uninstall 1st party product ?