How to disable parental controls? Kaspersky Plus

1 hour ago, g E L said:

It's getting on my work and quite annoying too. How can I permanently disable this?

Hello @g E L

Welcome back!

Additional to Moderator @Wesly.Zhang, Kaspersky Safe Kids (Parental control - in Kaspersky's old software version 21.3 & earlier) is *only* active IF KSK has been installed as a separate software package and configured - have (you) done that? IF 'yes', go to Windows, Add & remove programs & uninstall KSK - note *important*: no other programs must be running when this is done and uninstall must be done using the parent/admin profile.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

17 hours ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello, @g E L

Do you mean "Kaspersky Safe Kids" ?

17 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @g E L

Welcome back!

Additional to Moderator @Wesly.Zhang, Kaspersky Safe Kids (Parental control - in Kaspersky's old software version 21.3 & earlier) is *only* active IF KSK has been installed as a separate software package and configured - have (you) done that? IF 'yes', go to Windows, Add & remove programs & uninstall KSK - note *important*: no other programs must be running when this is done and uninstall must be done using the parent/admin profile.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I haven't installed any Kaspersky Safe Kids.

- I double checked the "Installed Apps in Settings" and the "Control Panel Uninstall a Program". There is no Kaspersky Kids. Only Kaspersky Password Manager and Secure Connection (VPN).

- When I visit the site I'm working at. The site keeps saying this. I want to disable the Parental Control permanently since it's getting in the way of my job.

image.thumb.png.822213892d37b925c80b0f3fd516f4e3.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

There's a thing I tried that works, but I have to turn off permanently the Safe Browser settings.

- I tried lowering the Security Level. The Parental Control keeps appearing.

- I tried lowering the Advance Settings. Still the same.

- I tried turning off the Anti banner. It doesn't work

image.thumb.png.1c6c42760ff4d2e92d307a500147203b.png

So is there a way to disable the Parental Control to fix this problem aside from disabling the Safe Browser Settings?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, g E L said:

- When I visit the site I'm working at. The site keeps saying this. 

I want to disable the Parental Control permanently since it's getting in the way of my job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

There's a thing I tried that works, but I have to turn off permanently the Safe Browser settings.

- I tried lowering the Security Level. The Parental Control keeps appearing.

- I tried lowering the Advance Settings. Still the same.

- I tried turning off the Anti banner. It doesn't work

1. So is there a way to disable the Parental Control to fix this problem aside from disabling the Safe Browser Settings?

Hello @g E L

Thank you for the information!

1. Additional to Moderator @Wesly.Zhanghas the site (you're working at) been added as an *exclusion*? 
  2. In Kaspersky Reports - find the site OR alert for that site - select *one* alert - *maximise* the Report window, *select* the alert - go to the Details at the bottom of the alert report - make sure *all* information is shown (excluding private information e.g. username) - screen-print & post back please? Do not crop the image - we need to see what you see, i.e. everything. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn