How long does it take for the customer support to give me a refund ? and should i use the product by then or not ?

On 1/3/2024 at 4:04 PM, Berny said:

@alexul80 Welcome.

You will have to uninstall your current version and download & reinstall the US English version, which product are you running now ?

Hello, can you please tell me how to download the english and us version ? and do i have to change my region for this ? I made a stupid mistake when i was installing the program and my openvpn was turned on , so now installed the app using Germany

Posted (edited)

I made a very ,very stupid mistake that costed me money and time . But so far the customer support isn't responding , no chat option is available , and it's been stressing for the past hours and i am very anxious about what happened.

While installing the product openVpn was turned on , and this is my mistake i admit , this resulted in me downloading the german version due to my region being changed . I noticed immeditly after installation the problem . How long does it take them and do they usually send an email for confirmation immedetily after they recieve a ticket?

Edited by Abdelrahman Amhawy
I Noticed the global link to download kaspersky and now i am more calm , i hope nothing srews this up !

• The title was changed to How long does it take for the customer support to give me a refund ? and should i use the product by then or not ?
13 minutes ago, Abdelrahman Amhawy said:

But so far the customer support isn't responding , no chat option is available , and it's been stressing for the past hours and i am very anxious about what happened.

While installing the product openVpn was turned on , and this is my mistake i admit , this resulted in me download the program (KasperSky Standard) in German Language ! I can't change my region and i have to contact customer support ! But how ? Oh don't give me the link please i have it ! I have it and tried and still i can't get to the point of writing a body and email to the customer support ! It just asks me to choose an os and what category my problem is in and that is it ! It redirects me to forums or posts ! How i am suppose to tell them to change my region ? or at least refund my money so i can pay for it with my money ! Please I thought kaspersky is suppose to have a better customer support than that or at least give me the freaking option to change the langauge before installtion !!!!!!!!

Hello @Abdelrahman Amhawy

Welcome!

1. Which region, location, support page have (you) selected, we'd like to check to see what the problem is please? 
  2. Download Kaspersky Standard from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/standard
  3. Only Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -  can issue refunds, read: How to request a refund?  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added resources

@Abdelrahman Amhawy

Currently you can upgrade for free from KIS to Kaspersky Standard,
please see Kaspersky  Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQQ1

You can download Kaspersky Standard from this location → https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/standard
the GLOBAL version has no regional restrictions.

When uninstalling KIS please keep license information and settings !
When the installation from K Standard is completed please update databases  + reboot.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Abdelrahman Amhawy

Welcome!

1. Which region, location, support page have (you) selected, we'd like to check to see what the problem is please? 
  2. Download Kaspersky Standard from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/standard
  3. Only Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -  can issue refunds, read: How to request a refund?  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I have a bigger problem now , way bigger !

I choose German region while installing the program , which resulted in me downloading the german version . I then saw a link to download the global version for kaspersky which i choose , but when it came down to writing my password i wrote it told me "Activation Code Is Invalid For This Region "

So what i am suppose to do noww? i requested a refund from the customer support and god knows when they will respond !

I contacted the support from the German region , but i can't send any tickets now i don't know why ! It doesn't show me the body for the support form , i can only choose the topic and it redirects me to some links .

Edited by Abdelrahman Amhawy

12 minutes ago, Berny said:

@Abdelrahman Amhawy

Currently you can upgrade for free from KIS to Kaspersky Standard,
please see Kaspersky  Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQQ1

You can download Kaspersky Standard from this location → https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/standard
the GLOBAL version has no regional restrictions.

When uninstalling KIS please keep license information and settings !
When the installation from K Standard is completed please update databases  + reboot.

When trying to enter my email and password ( I didn't get any actiavtvion code since in the email it said i don't need and my account is linked )

It give me a very disturbing error " Activation Code Is Invalid For The Region " So what i am suppose to do right now ? The refund is going to take days and while then my pc is unprotected ???

16 minutes ago, Berny said:

@Abdelrahman Amhawy

To avoid further confusion i merged your multiple interventions in ONE Post, please continue (only) here.

Thank you.

Thanks , yeah sorry for being paranoid . I finally managed to launch the KasperSky Plus . Only because i launched the VPN on my windows machine . It's a very cool software indeed ! I still sent a request for refund to customer support since i can't always rely on vpn , i hope they can understand my paranoid and weird words . Anyways i have a small problem now ,

I am trying to connect to offsec 's website using Kali linux 's virtual machine , but the vpn keeps failling (Openvpn) . However the vpn on my windows machine works perfectly fine , Any idea if kaspersky implements any kind of protections against the traffic coming out from Kali or the virtual machine itself ?? Thanks

• Like 1

@Abdelrahman Amhawy

1 hour ago, Abdelrahman Amhawy said:

sorry

No sorry of course , i realize you just joined our community.

1 hour ago, Abdelrahman Amhawy said:

They are connected through NAT

NAT is connecting your devices to an IP-Address and Kaspersky is checking the incoming data.

• Like 1