Error Code 27300 : 2147024894 - klim6.sys_x64

Dear Technical Support Team,

I had an error code 27300: 2147024894 - klim6.sys_x64 
I have the solution for flow the Error 27300 when installing a Kaspersky application.
Step Done:
* scan virus with KVRT app.
* uninstalls the Kasper program from my PC with kavremvr app.
Please I need help from your technical support to solve this problem. 
I have use this app befoe withot any problem !

thanks in advance
Best regards 
Afeef Al Dhweihi

Error 27300 klim6.sys_x64 - 2147024894.JPG

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Dhweihi said:

I had an error code 27300: 2147024894 - klim6.sys_x64 
I have the solution for flow the Error 27300 when installing a Kaspersky application.
Step Done:
* scan virus with KVRT app.
* uninstalls the Kasper program from my PC with kavremvr app.

Hello @Dhweihi

Also, it appears as tho (you've) already done the steps for Error 27300/2147024894 - so you may wish to upgrade to Kaspersky's *new* software?

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 21.3 is Kaspersky's *old* software, Kaspersky's new software equivalent is: Kaspersky Standard, readKaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - the upgrade is free & is like-for-like

1. *Make sure (your) Activation code is saved in (your) MyKaspersky account before uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS). 
  2. *Create a System Restore Point *before* uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS). 
  3. **Make sure there is no KIS remaining on the computer - run Kavremover *again* as Administrator & with the computer in SafeMode.**
  4. **AFTER returning to NORMAL mode - SHUTDOWN the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON by pressing the power button, login, proceed to step 5. 
  5. Download the Kaspersky Standard installer from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product
  6. *After installing Kaspersky Standard - make sure to sign into the Kaspersky Standard application so it synchronises with (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  7. IF *any* 27300 errors happen with Kaspersky Standard - fill in the support template as shown in the image:      

image.thumb.png.2be18d7df9abd067273cf1ab2cbcdee1.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting
  • Like 1