uco73
Go to solution Solved by uco73,

Regards to all! I have a small problem with kasperski account. Someone hacked my account and deleted my email. Now I need to change my e-mail, so I need help with that. Thanks in advance!

19 minutes ago, uco73 said:

Regards to all! I have a small problem with kasperski account. Someone hacked my account and deleted my email. Now I need to change my e-mail, so I need help with that. Thanks in advance!

Hello @uco73

Welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky Customer Servicehttps://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -> fill in the template as follows:

image.thumb.png.b44d8a6735f59e983c6abecf9bb57784.png

The *Forgot password* is the closest possible template available - so make sure you provide as many Details as possible so Support can assist & fill in the the software *you have*

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

Kaspersky support canceled and closed my case. And what should I do now? I have a licensed Kaspersky Internet Security, which is associated with an email address that no longer exists. I kindly asked them to change my address, but they refused, which means that the next time I activate, I will have to pay the full price again, as if I were a new user, not an old one. Where is this world going? No one cares about anyone anymore. This is to make a man cry.

13 minutes ago, uco73 said:
  1. Kaspersky support canceled and closed my case.
  2. And what should I do now?

I have a licensed Kaspersky Internet Security, which is associated with an email address that no longer exists.

I kindly asked them to change my address, but they refused, which means that the next time I activate, I will have to pay the full price again, as if I were a new user, not an old one.

Where is this world going? No one cares about anyone anymore. This is to make a man cry.

Hello @uco73

Thank you for posting back!

1. Was a reason/explanation given? 
  2. Do you still have the *original* KIS subscription invoice/email/bank records? -> IF the answer is 'yes', raise a new incident, explain again the problem &  show them the KIS information - ask them to help you. 
  3. Post the Incident request number - prefixed with INC000000, that was closed please?  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I clearly wrote to them that the email, which is connected to the kasperski account, was hacked and deleted and that they should replace it with a new email. I did it again, but I was rejected again. Is it possible that they care more about money than about users?

• Thanks 1

• Solution

There is no need for further action. I did the email change myself. I transferred the existing key for Kaspersky Internet Security to my main email, downloaded the application and installed it. When the support didn't want to do me a favor, I had to do it myself.