Hi im having a pop up from kaspersky telling me that the servers certificate is invalid (dns.google) and it will expire on september 2024 and that is not trusted, ive tried to trust and the pop up keeps showing up. Can someone help me please?

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 1.32.09 AM.png

37 minutes ago, HRH671ECU said:

Hi im having a pop up from Kaspersky telling me that the servers certificate is invalid (dns.google) and it will expire on September 2024 and that is not trusted, I've tried to trust and the pop up keeps showing up.

Can someone help me please?

Hello @HRH671ECU

Welcome!

1. Select Details - post back a full-screen-screen-print - *all* of the information is required please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=dns.google

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=dns.google
  • Like 2

im gonna trie taking a screenshot of all the information, but the pop up lasts less than an minute and it desapears, let try and ill will get back. Thanks

This is the information with the link you provided, is that good or nah?

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 9.12.25 PM.png

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HRH671ECU said:

im gonna try taking a screenshot of all the information, but the pop up lasts less than an minute and it disappears, let try and ill will get back. Thanks

This is the information with the link you provided, is that good or nah?

Hello @HRH671ECU

Thank you for posting back!

IF the alert Details screen disappears fast, go to Kaspersky Reports, go to (1) Safe Browsing, (2) maximise the screen by selecting the 🔲icon - so the report fills up the whole window, (3) find the *alert*, (4) select it, (5) scroll to the Details section at the bottom of the page, (6) take a *full-screen screen-print* & post back please - the Details at the bottom on the Kaspersky Report alert is the information required please - see our image as an example 

image.thumb.png.ad3e255b32d73a380764e9dbe5060da6.png

• The SSL Report (we shared) was for your information. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

pn

This is all the reports i have, dont know if all of them are the same, but, what should i do?

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.48.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.48.26 PM.png

I tried also changing the DNS on my computer from 8.8.8.8. to 1.1.1.1. but it dindt help, the pop up keeps poping up

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, HRH671ECU said:

This is all the reports i have, dont know if all of them are the same, but, what should i do?

Hello @HRH671ECU

Thank you for posting back & the information! 

1. Which Kaspersky Standard version - is installed - on the Windows Taskbar *Hidden icons* - rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About - screen-print & post back?
  2. Which OS & build? Read: How to find the version of your operating system
  3. Regarding the Reports, from (your) original screen-print, the event happened on the 16th of July, 2024, filter the report, as shown, then look for certificate error events - the Details information is *important* - IF it's not in the Reports (you) will have to get it from screen-printing the Details on the alert on screen. 

image.thumb.png.6ab735a2e10059c2d57b7959838d307a.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Which OS & build? || Which Kaspersky Standard version - is installed

Since i have a mac, what are the steps to follow?

I have a Mac mini 2018 (Intel mac) with mac OS Ventura 13.4

Ill attach the photos of the actual report, maybe that helps on solving the issue

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.40.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.40.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.41.05 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.41.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.41.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.41.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.41.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.42.00 PM.png

i dont know if the system upload them in order, but thats all the information on the pop up

All this are from the 16th of July 2024

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 1.59.11 AM.png

And when i click on the question mark, thats the info from kaspersky help center

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 2.00.28 AM.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HRH671ECU said:

I have a Mac mini 2018 (Intel mac) with mac OS Ventura 13.4

All this are from the 16th of July 2024

And when i click on the question mark, that's the info from Kaspersky help center

Hello @HRH671ECU

Thank you for the information!

1. Check there are no outstanding updates for the mac? 
  2. Uninstall Kaspersky - follow this guide: Uninstall application, at the end of the uninstall we need you shutdown the mac = fully power OFF the mac, then power ON, login. 
  3. Download a new Kaspersky installer & install. 
  4. At the end of the install make sure the Kaspersky app is signed into with the same email address (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  5. Run a database update - Update application databases - allow it to complete. 
  6. Recheck the certificate issue? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

3 minutes ago, HRH671ECU said:
  1. I have to update the macOS, but my computers hardware will not work with the new update,
  2. is there any way to bypass the trust of the certificate?

Hello @HRH671ECU

1. Mac mini 2018 can be updated to macOS Sonoma - what is the problem
  2. ReadWebsite certificate problem detected by Kaspersky applications for Mac

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

There is no problem, i just dont want to update because of all the programs i have installed on my computer for work, ill have to pay to update everything and dont have the money to do so. Thats why im asking if theres any way to bypass the pop up. something is going on with the DNS certificate, ive try to change it or leave blanck but the pop up keeps coming up

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, HRH671ECU said:

There is no problem, i just don't want to update because of all the programs i have installed on my computer for work, ill have to pay to update everything and don't have the money to do so. That's why im asking if there's any way to bypass the pop up. something is going on with the DNS certificate, I've try to change it or leave blank but the pop up keeps coming up

Hello @HRH671ECU

Have steps 2 to 6 (from our reply 25th July 2024, been done? 

IF 'yes', what is the result? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋