Bug 6396955 and K support

Hello

Are there any developers or anything here ?

For almost 1 year, this bug has been reported  (6396955 / INC000014900851) and I have the impression that the support is making fun of me

I told support the cause of the bug, how to reproduce it, and their only response is that this bug is still under investigation
Investigation of what? I found the cause of the bug in less than 24 hours, they just have to fix it
That following updates of the bases and components, the bug is corrected, then is present again (after other updates)

In addition, they dare to say that the problem could come from third-party software, except that this software has not had an update compared to Kaspersky

Is the support incompetent and doesn't care about customers ?
Or is it the developers who have other things to do?

If someone could move things forward and stop making us think Kaspersky doesn't care about its customers

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crylune said:

What exactly is this bug?

It's simple, I use Howard Emai Notifierl, everything works fine

But if I close K (for different reasons) and reopen it, when I click on the Howard icon to open the webmail, the page takes more than 1 minute to open

The problem comes from the "Program updater setting" option when it is disabled

For information, the bug was fixed with 21.14 (even if the support indicates that nothing was done), and is not present with 21.16 when I tested it

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello

For information, I posted this bug with Kaspersky and Howard Email Notifier on the old beta site
With 21.17 and today's databases, the bug is no longer present for info

I'm not declaring victory too quickly, this is not the first time that the bug has been resolved with an edition of the bases and reappears with a future edition of the bases

• Like 2