Browser Requests

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution
On 6/7/2023 at 5:51 AM, Taia said:

Everything I do in my browser my kaspersky makes the request for the route "gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com/".

1. I want that to stop!

Hello @Taia

Welcome!

1. Why? 
  2. Kaspersky, Security, Advanced Settings: Network Settings, Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pagesIf the check box is selected, the Kaspersky application injects a web page interaction script into web traffic. This script ensures the operation of such components as Safe Money, Private Browsing, Anti-Banner, and URL Advisor.
  3. Uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages:

image.thumb.jpeg.25d0994fcba2f75d3a504972441c173e.jpeg  image.thumb.jpeg.f0a2b062cedd334111e94db80c5f8519.jpeg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 11 months later...
51 minutes ago, Penkz said:

Im developer too... but i uncheck this option and Kaspersky keep doing requests...

Hello @Penkz

Welcome!

1. Has the browser cookies/history been cleared & the browser exited & restarted?
  2. Has another browser been tried? 
  3. Has the computer been shutdown, powered OFF, then powered ON, logged in & retried? 
  4. IF 'yes' to 1, 2 & 3 & the issue persists, & if (your) Kaspersky software is licensed, not Free or Trial, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image; please include any screen images of the error, a detailed history & reproduce the issue & collect Har logs, refer: How to collect console and HAR logs, include them with the request; Support may request *other* logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:  (Note - fill in (your) Kaspersky software - we've used Kaspersky Standard - as an example)         image.thumb.png.bf32f394cef95ce9e8f318cb14456e2d.png    

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋