An interesting suggestion regarding the Kaspersky virus found alert soun

Hello, Kaspersky developers and users. In the past Kaspersky had a virus alert sound. I remember it was in version 6.0. When he found any virus, he had a very original, sometimes frightening and sometimes exciting voice. The audio can be listened to at this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhVRbtXT_zA Can't this sound be restored to Kaspersky? I'm not saying it should be mandatory, but can't such a customization be provided in the settings? Our use of computers is very monotonous, some excitement is needed.

45 minutes ago, emrerencber said:

In the past Kaspersky had a virus alert sound. "very original, sometimes frightening and sometimes exciting voice"

Hello @emrerencber

Welcome back!

For sound two, known as the "pig squeal", has Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium, How to enable notification sounds been configured? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Hello. Thank you for your interest. Since new generation products are not used in Turkey at the moment, I use WMD. However, this can also be configured in the WMD. This is very good but I couldn't find where and how to write the IDKFA command. There is no text box to type commands there.

15 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Merhaba@emrerencber

Tekrar hoşgeldiniz!

" Domuz ciyaklamasıolarak bilinen ikinci ses için Kaspersky Basic | Standart | artı | Premium, Bildirim sesleri nasıl etkinleştirilir  yapılandırıldı? 

Teşekkürler ?
Taşkın ? + ?

Hello. I've also read that pig squeaking sound doesn't work on Windows 10 and above systems. Is there a way to get it working? I am using windows 11.

7 hours ago, emrerencber said:

Since new generation products are not used in Turkey at the moment, I use WMD

Hello @emrerencber

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back. 

1. Which Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x) is installed? 
  2. Which Windows 11 build, provide the full number please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

19 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Merhaba@emrerencber

Rica ederim!

Geri gönderdiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. 

1. Hangi Kaspersky yazılım adı, sürümü ve yaması(x) yüklü? 
  2. Hangi Windows 11 derlemesi , tam sayıyı sağlayın lütfen? 

Teşekkürler ?
Taşkın ? + ?

I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j)
I'm using Microsoft Windows 11 PRO Version 22H2 Build 22621.963. Thanks.

1 hour ago, emrerencber said:

Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j) || Microsoft Windows 11 PRO Version 22H2 Build 22621.963. 

Hello @emrerencber
Thank you for the information.

Ok, we're thoroughly confused!

1. The topic is in the English language section, you keep converting our replies to Turkish, there's a Turkish section, with an excellent & brilliant Turkish Moderator. 
  2. The topic is in Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium section (Kaspersky's new software range), but you have Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky's original software. 
  3. We don't know why you're saying the 'pig squeal' does not work in W11, Kaspersky's documented advice is W10 only, for all their software. 
  4. WMD, no idea what that is other than 'weapons of mass ?', which probably is not what you mean?
  5. Here is the documentation for KIS, How to enable notification sounds, (it's the same as the previous resource);

a. Open KIS.
b. Select the Settings icon⚙.
c. Select the Interface section.
d. In the Notifications block, tick the Enable notification sounds check box
e. On the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About - with the About screen open - using the computer keyboard - type IDKFA in the About window - to change the default audio signal to the 'pig squeal'.

has that been followed? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

9 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Merhaba@emrerencber
Bilgi için teşekkürler.

Tamam, kafamız iyice karıştı!

1. Konu İngilizce bölümünde, cevaplarımızı sürekli Türkçe'ye çeviriyorsunuz, Türkçe bölümü var, mükemmel ve harika bir Türkçe Moderatör ile. 
  2. Konu Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium bölümünde (Kaspersky'nin yeni yazılım yelpazesi), ancak Kaspersky'nin orijinal yazılımı olan Kaspersky Internet Security'ye sahipsiniz. 
  3. "Domuz ciyaklaması"nın neden W11'de çalışmadığını söylediğinizi bilmiyoruz. Kaspersky'nin belgelenmiş tavsiyesi, tüm yazılımları için  yalnızca W10'dur .
  4. KİS, bunun "kitle silahları ? " dışında ne olduğu hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok , muhtemelen kastettiğin bu değil?
  5. İşte KIS belgeleri, Bildirim sesleri nasıl etkinleştirilir , (önceki kaynakla aynıdır);

a. KIS'i açın.
b. Ayarlar simgesini⚙ seçin .
c. Arayüz bölümünü seçin .
d. Bildirimler bloğunda, Bildirim seslerini etkinleştir onay kutusunu işaretleyin
e. Windows görev çubuğunda veya gizli simgelerde Kaspersky simgesine sağ tıklayın, Hakkında öğesini seçin - Hakkında ekranı açıkken - bilgisayar klavyesini kullanarak - Hakkında penceresine IDKFA yazın - varsayılan ses sinyalini "domuz ciyaklaması" olarak değiştirmek için.

takip edildi mi? 

Teşekkürler ?
Taşkın ? + ?

Hello. I didn't know there was a Turkish forum. The reason I wrote to the next generation software forum was to ask if this sound could be integrated into the new software series. Because I didn't know that this feature was also available in old software. Kaspersky documentation says it doesn't work on Windows 10. That's why I asked if it would work on Windows 11. Finally, there is no section in the "about window" where the IDKFA command can be typed. I will discuss this event in the Turkish forum.

Hello @emrerencber

Thank you for replying!

1. Don't raise a duplicate topic please!
  2. To enable the 'pig squeal' all you need to do is follow the instructions:

a. Open KIS.
b. Select the Settings icon⚙.
c. Select the Interface section.
d. In the Notifications block, tick the Enable notification sounds check box
e. On the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About - with the About screen open - using the computer keyboard - type IDKFA in the About window - to change the default audio signal to the 'pig squeal' 

image.thumb.gif.524e2a0a5fa7c59cf74fbf796d481feb.gif

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Thank you Flood, Thank you for your kind demeanor. Unfortunately, the pages of other countries are still not recognized on our site ? If we try to highlight the localized sections, the English section will also be relieved.

I will continue partially in Turkish:

Merhaba Emre, Flood'un belirttiği gibi Türkçe bölümünde eğer hala anlamazsanız, diğer Kaspersky ve güvenlik konularında da yardımcı olmak için oradan devam etmeniz oluşturmanız daha sağlıklı olacaktır.

Altta belirtildiği gibi Flood'un verdiği yerde uyarı notunda belirtildiği gibi bildirim seslerinde Win 10 sonrasında ses çıkmayabilir. Açıp bazı sürümlerde çalıştıranlar var ancak Windows 10 geliştirmeleri ve Kaspersky yazılım geliştirmeleriyle arada tutarsızlıklar her zaman olur ? Gelelim konumuza.

Türkçe olarak da açıklayacağım. Flood'un belirttiği şekilde Kaspersky hakkında penceresi geldiğinde komutu gireceğiniz bir yer olmayacak, sadece o pencere açık şekilde klavyeden belirtilen kodu girmeniz yeterlidir.

Buradan da Türkçesini bulabilirsiniz:

https://support.kaspersky.com/KIS/21.3/tr-TR/201575.htm

https://eugene.kaspersky.com/2019/06/06/the-pig-is-back/

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/changing-the-system-tray-icon-still-works-28656/

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/the-k-is-back-how-to-enable-red-k-tray-icon-version-2019-e-and-further-version-630/

Buradan da Windows bildirim seslerinin açık olduğuna emin olun:

https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/windows/e-postada-bildirim-ve-hızlı-windows-ddcbbcd4-0a02-f6e4-fe14-6766d850f294#WindowsVersion=Windows_11

• Like 1