a download has been denied . I wanted to know that once the validity of my Kaspersky security is over will the malicious virus attack once again

itswasabi

The other day I received a message from Kaspersky that a download has been denied . I wanted to know that once the validity of my Kaspersky security is over will the malicious virus attack once again , I mean will it be waiting to attack once again , does anything like that happen ?  

The other day I received a message from Kaspersky that a download has been denied . I wanted to know that once the validity of my Kaspersky security is over will the malicious virus attack once again , I mean will it be waiting to attack once again , does anything like that happen ?  

Hello @itswasabi 

IF Kaspersky blocked / denied a download it should not be on your system. 

1. Regarding "once the validity of my Kaspersky security is over" do you mean after the Kaspersky software license expires
  2. Go to Kaspersky Reports -> open KAV, select More Tools, select Reports, change Day to Week, find the alert for the denied download - Save the Report as a text file {KAV-Report.txt}, attach📎 the Report to your reply please? 

3. Also, tutorial by @danila T.   Read before you create a new topic!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @itswasabi 

IF Kaspersky blocked / denied a download it should not be on your system. 

1. Regarding "once the validity of my Kaspersky security is over" do you mean after the Kaspersky software license expires
  2. Go to Kaspersky Reports -> open KAV, select More Tools, select Reports, change Day to Week, find the alert for the denied download - Save the Report as a text file {KAV-Report.txt}, attach📎 the Report to your reply please? 

3. Also, tutorial by @danila T.   Read before you create a new topic!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

yes I had meant when the software license expires

yes, when the software license expires. 

Hello @itswasabi

Thank you for the information & the Report👌  

Kaspersky has blocked the downloads.

However, if sites are visited after the license has expired, and there’s no effective AV installed, the likelihood of infection is high. 

Even tho the alerts are not repetitive, Adware such as: not-a-irus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Pusher.gen redirects your browser to potentially dangerous advertising webpages. Not only will not-a-virus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Pusher.gen show advertisement(s) but may also redirect the browser through dangerous advertising networks, leading to even more malware infections

1. Check if there’s any unusual behaviour in  your browsers - remove any unknown extensions & or themes?
  2. Read & follow the guide Kaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected written by @richbuff 
  3. Run a Full scan, allow it to complete. 
  4. Shutdown the machine using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, make sure KAV is running. 
  5. Monitor & post back if there’s any issues please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

yes, when the software license expires. 

Hello @itswasabi

Thank you for the information & the Report👌  

Kaspersky has blocked the downloads.

However, if sites are visited after the license has expired, and there’s no effective AV installed, the likelihood of infection is high. 

Even tho the alerts are not repetitive, Adware such as: not-a-irus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Pusher.gen redirects your browser to potentially dangerous advertising webpages. Not only will not-a-virus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Pusher.gen show advertisement(s) but may also redirect the browser through dangerous advertising networks, leading to even more malware infections

1. Check if there’s any unusual behaviour in  your browsers - remove any unknown extensions & or themes?
  2. Read & follow the guide Kaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected written by @richbuff 
  3. Run a Full scan, allow it to complete. 
  4. Shutdown the machine using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, make sure KAV is running. 
  5. Monitor & post back if there’s any issues please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you for the help