All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Может что с памятью? Я вот когда купил асусовскую мать (Prime B550 Plus,) намучался-по отдельности планки идут а вместе даже биос не запускается. Память-4 планки Самсунг, каждая DDR4 16гиг- из числа рекомендованных на сайте Асуса для матери. Проблему решил перетыком-нашёл таки положение в котором заработали все.
  3. Hello @Hibs, Welcome back! AFTER installing the *new* version has that version been uninstalled & a *clean* install been done? IF NO, please do that, however, BEFORE proceeding EXPORT Kaspersky PLUS settings, read: How to export settings - do not import this file at any stage during the following process & create a System restore point, then do the following: Uninstall Kaspersky PLUS -> during the uninstall (you) will be prompted to save data - *do not check Operational settings of the application*, follow: How to uninstall the application. At the end of the uninstall make sure the computer is rebooted. Download a new Kaspersky PLUS from here: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product. Install, follow: How to install the application. At the end of the install make sure the application is *signed into* with the same email address that (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account - so the software, account & license synchronise. Run a Database update. *Very important* -> shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN not Restart, when the computer if fully OFF - power ON by pressing the power button, login. Make sure Kaspersky PLUS is active then recheck if warzone call of duty gets disconnected with message: BLZBNTBGS000003F8? IF Kaspersky PLUS has been clean installed AFTER the install of the *new* version & OR the problem persists after doing the above steps, you may now *IMPORT* the settings file: How to import settings, then log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the following image; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed history*: Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  4. Today
  5. Hello @Nooshin, Welcome! Post the link to the blog please? & so we don't have to guess if you're using Windows, iOS, MAC & or Android & the Kaspersky software installed, please provide the information: Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  6. Hello @Studynx, Welcome back! *By design* all of Kaspersky's new software range require a MyKaspersky account - the software does not work in the same manner you're familiar with in v21.3. READ: You need a My Kaspersky account to use the application. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  7. Здр! Коли вы просите версию программы, то сделайте чтобы она копировалась хотя бы: 21.16.6.467 В поиске ввел "Blogger" результатов на русском языке нет, на английском 3 темы. Поэтому создаю тему. Надеюсь не нарушил других правил вашего "детского сада"? У меня версия Про для 5ти устройств. Проблема в том, что со всех устройств, включая мобильные, антивирус блокирует блоги на Blogger.com. И мой блог и любой другой. Я понять не могу почему. Минимального понятного объяснения не описывается. Просто нет и все. На смартфоне вообще: "Мы заблокировали этот сайт, чтобы защитить вас от злоумышленников". Карл! Каких злоумышленников? Это мой блог и там ничего нет. Объясните мне, что не так. Сертификат домена не тот? Тогда какой купить? И где? Ну не может ведь быть, что все поголовно блогеры на blogger.com сговорились и стали злоумышленниками. Или какая-то неприязнь у вас к Гуглу? Может именно мой Касперский словил биполярку? А как, если устройства разные и там версии разные... тоже не может такого быть. Короче, я уже не знаю, что делать.
  8. Muchas, Gracias por responder. Que VPN me recomiendas que pague! Necesito si o si Conectarme a Italia y que ande lo mas normal que se pueda a la conexión que tengo! alguno Bueno Bonito y Barato? Yo soy de Argentina. Si hay alguna opción Gratis seria Excelente! pero sino pagaría alguno por Mes o por 6 meses... Saludos Atte
  9. Yesterday
  10. Да, так бывает, если невнимательно читать рекомендации и не добавлять нужные пункты в реестр, о чем чуть выше вам сообщал, а вы все о своем. Если снова не добавили в реестр нужный параметр, то со временем снова обновитесь до новой линейки.
  11. Здравствуйте, @Atomsk, Рекомендую прочитать эту тему:
  12. I want to get the installer.exe to Kaspersky Premium without having to configure a user account in order to downlaod the installer and subscribe. I just want the 30 day official trial without having to sign up.
  13. can someone send this topic to those who are in charge of the software updates ? or to someone in the kaspersky security/software team ?
  14. @nexon Thank you for your reply. We are on the same page. The link below might interest you and others . . . https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/#entry2413189 We are in 100% agreement. I know that it is not proper Forum "netiquette" for newbies to criticize, but sometimes, as at the Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Forums, an obvious issue should not be ignored. It has been my sad experience that security providers are highly territorial. You can also check me out on the Bitdefender Forums. I got into more trouble than I ever expected when I suggested MB as a complementary security solution . . . The primary concern should be encouraging maximum cybersecurity for all computer users. No one security solution does it all, though Emsisoft tried . . . It uses the Bitdefender antivirus engine, which ironically detected Emsisoft itself recently! I think that I am going to be very happy here . . . I do really like Kaspersky. Every product can use tweaking, but I don't see all of the reports of unresolved bugs and the high CPU usage that BD is infamous for and has not yet resolved. By the way, I am really impressed with how quickly the Moderators moved my duplicate topic. Congratulations! That is impressive. Have a great day. Glad I finally saw the light and moved to Kaspersky. . . Regards, Phil
  15. É possível adquirir licenças adicionais do Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud em quantidade menores que 10 unidades? Is it possible to purchase additional licenses for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud in quantities smaller than 10 units?
  16. Сразу скажу, что решения не жду. Пост скорее для тех, кто гуглит почему в браузере не работает ВПН (ок-ок. Скорее прокси. Не суть). OS: Win 10 22H2 (OS Build 19045.4291) Касперский: 27.17.7.539 При включенном Safe Browsing не работают ВПН-плагины в браузерах. Браузеры: Mozilla / Chrome ВПНы самые разные. Можно просто поставить случайный плагин. Не встретил ни одного рабочего. Подходящие настройки Safe Browsing не нашел (хотя, в какой-то момент вроде бы заработало на минутку, но не скажу какие настройки были — разные вариации потом пробовал и ни одна не повторила "успеха"), поэтому просто выключил.
  17. Здравствуйте! Обратитесь на форум помощи и создайте новую тему в разделе "Помощь в удалении вирусов". Перед созданием новой темы внимательно ознакомьтесь с "Порядком оформления запроса о помощи". Обратите внимание: Потребуется регистрация на форуме.
  18. У меня 10 месяцев не обновлялся, а тут бац и обновился...
  19. @garioch7 as we wrote above... Also i have same... If you see my post here https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/malwarebytes-considered-incompatible-with-kaspersky-44946/?do=findComment&comment=158825 I cant hide this notification. I press ignore but still is here notification and cant hide it. I created suggestion i think that should be removed this window when i press ignore and keep incompatible software.
  20. @nexon We will have to agree to disagree, I guess. Malwarebytes is not a true anti-virus. I can provide links to other posts as well to substantiate my opinion. I totally concur that running two genuine anti-virus programs simultaneously is a bad idea. We are in total agreement there. You don't know me, obviously. I only joined yesterday. I am a former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor and classed as an "Expert" on the Malwarebytes Forums. I use the same handle, garioch7, on all the security Forums that I frequent daily, so you can check me out. I haven't figured out how to get that information into my Profile here yet, perhaps because my post count is too low. BUT, that discussion digresses from my point that the user should have the option to dismiss that warning. Kaspersky has warned me. I considered the warning. It should be my option not to be incessantly nagged about my choice. I paid for the product. Thank you, and have a great day. Regards, Phil
  21. Отключить автообновление до новой версии сейчас возможно только через реестр https://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/topic/64186-zapret-na-obnovlenie-kis-2019/?do=findComment&comment=1137020
  22. @garioch7 as @harlan4096 wrote above... MBAM (malwarebytes antimalware) is now classifed as true antivirus. And nobody tells you that running 2 AVs in same time is good idea. Every AV company warns about this and it is better uninstall one antivirus. Maybe you think that more is better? 2 or 3 Antiviruses in same time then it is better? It reminds me more stripes = more adidas...
  1. Load more activity