Gmail cannot stayed signed in after I install Kaspersky Internet Security

I used to have my google account (gmail) signed in all the time. However, after I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, I was automatically signed out every time I open my laptop and have to signed in again (youtube, gmail, etc.). I have tried to enable all cookies (I use Chrome) but this problem continue. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Many thanks

I used to have my google account (Gmail) signed in all the time. However, after I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, I was automatically signed out every time I open my laptop and have to signed in again (YouTube, Gmail, etc.). I have tried to enable all cookies (I use Chrome) but this problem continue. Many thanks

Hello @TrDinh 
Welcome!

1. Which Windows 10 OS & build, in Windows search, type    winver  → press enter, a small popup window will show the required information?
  2. KIS version & patch(x), on Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Chrome version
  4. Before KIS was installed, was a check whether there’s any applications installed on the computer that are incompatible with KIS, done? 
  5. In Chrome, which options have been configured in Cookies and other site data  → chrome://settings/cookies - post a full screen image please? 
  6. Is Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome ON or OFF? 
  7. IF Chrome is run in incognito mode, does "automatically signed out (of Google account, Gmail, YouTube) every time I open my laptop" issue continue? 
  8. Is Fast startup enabled? 
  9. List all the extensions installed in Chrome please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife . Thanks for your reply. Below are the details:

1. Which Windows 10 OS & build: Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1556
  2. KIS version & patch(x): 21.3.10.391 (b)
  3. Chrome version: Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  4. Before KIS was installed, was a check whether there’s any applications installed on the computer that are incompatible with KIS, done? sorry it was in French so I did not know. But I have no other antivirus software installed
  5. In Chrome, which options have been configured in Cookies and other site data  

6. Is Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome ON or OFF?  it is off
  7. IF Chrome is run in incognito mode, does "automatically signed out (of Google account, Gmail, YouTube) every time I open my laptop" issue continue? I thought incognito mode does not keep you signed in if you close the window?
  8. Is Fast startup enabled? I guess this means it is enabled (screenshot below) 

9. List all the extensions installed in Chrome please? 

Hello @TrDinh

You’re most welcome☺!

Thank you for the information & images👌

1. Occasionally, there’s been issues with Kaspersky software & Sleep & or Hibernate mode → to test, change Sleep to Never, shutdown device, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login, make sure KIS is running, recheck “Gmail cannot stayed signed in”? IF it persists, do the following:
  2. Shutdown all apps, browsers & do not restart atm. 
  3. Save C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome → to Desktop → USER = your name.
  4. Delete C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome
  5. Shutdown device, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login, make sure KIS is running.
  6. Download new Chrome installer, set up Chrome as per your requirements, however, do not import the original Chrome folder atm. 
  7. Recheck  “Gmail cannot stayed signed in” ? IF it persists, continue on: 
  8. Uninstall KIS, save License information only, do not select any other checkboxes. 
  9. Shutdown device, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login. 
  10. Download & clean install KIS. 
  11. Shutdown device, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login, make sure KIS is running → do not check Gmail cannot stayed signed inatm. 
  12. Run a manual Database update → allow it to complete. 
  13. Shutdown device, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login, make sure KIS is running → check “Gmail cannot stayed signed in” 

IF the issue is replicable, video it, using a Screen recorder & log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, Support may request Traces & other data; they will guide you.

• Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in the MyKaspersky account.

🔷 Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋