X.509 PKI security certificate on a USB token not working

Jarvis

Hello

I have a USB private key certificate, x.509 PKI, and my Kaspersky doesnt seem to like it. Is there a way make the 2 technologies compatible? If not i will have to uninstall Kaspersky and go with another AV service.

Hello @Jarvis

Welcome!

1. Which KIS version & patch(x) is installed, on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. In KTS Reports, are there any USB/PKI/ security certificate errors that reflect the problem → what do you see → please share an image? 
  3. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application malfunction, Incompatibility with 3rd pty software template; in the problem description provide a detailed history & the URL for this topic; Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you. 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Jarvis

Thank you for the information & image👌

1. For clarification & our understanding, the Security warning alert is coming from Windows or Kaspersky? 
  2. Which KTS version & patch(x) is installed, on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. In KTS Reports, are there any USB/PKI/security certificate errors that reflect the problem, please save & attach📎 the Report
  4. Have you previously had the key working with an earlier KTS version? 
  5. Is KTS a subscription license? 

Please advise? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋