Windows 10 1903 update causing high CPU of KES 11.1

Since upgrading Windows 10 to the latest May 2019, the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 11.1.0.15919 has been using between 50-95% CPU for hours and hours. Is this to be expected because it's a new OS? or could there be an issue with Kaspersky. We are testing the 1903 update at the moment, the Kaspersky seems to be the only issue right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did not notice better behavior on pf7526. Sometimes it work with high resource usage all day without any messages about active scanning (I think that hapening after any Windows Updates). Just I have been installed KB4524147 update on Friday (04.10.12019), turn off computer, and go home. Come back on Monday (07.10.2019) and again - unstopable High CPU/HDD usage for hours and hours. It seems like Full Scan happened after every Windows Update...

Did not notice better behavior on pf7526. Sometimes it work with high resource usage all day without any messages about active scanning (I think that hapening after any Windows Updates). Just I have been installed KB4524147 update on Friday (04.10.12019), turn off computer, and go home. Come back on Monday (07.10.2019) and again - unstopable High CPU/HDD usage for hours and hours. It seems like Full Scan happened after every Windows Update...
Hello! Please provide this information to a support ticket, where you download this pf. Thank you!

• 11 months later...

Since upgrading Windows 10 to the latest May 2019, the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 11.1.0.15919 has been using between 50-95% CPU for hours and hours.

Is this to be expected because it's a new OS? or could there be an issue with Kaspersky.

We are testing the 1903 update at the moment, the Kaspersky seems to be the only issue right now.

Try uninstalling the program then reinstalling using the installer from the site. You have a similar issues I had and that worked. Remember your Security type and login details before you do so.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve got the same problem with KES 11.4. Also with previous KES 11.3 although with today’s update to 11.4 it’s less. But after reboot for the update, it peaked the CPU about half an hour, then stayed quiet for about 2h, and now again it’s peaking 55% CPU usage. Process is avp.exe same as before.

It seems there is some core functionality, across all K-something products, causing this error all over...