Where is Kaspersky Free 2020? Frequently asked questions. Where? When? How? [merged]

brendox

Tried downloading Kaspersky Free Antivirus today, but it seems to have been removed. Looks like it has been replaced with Security Cloud. Will KFA be returning anytime soon?
Hello zSync8. Welcome! Kaspersky Security Cloud – Free, is the 2020 FREE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS, ANDROID & IOS Kaspersky Security Cloud – Free KFA free has not had a 2020 release. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Hi all and sorry for my terrible English! I would like to know if it is possible (and where if yes) to download KAV free 2020. Now I've installed KAV free 2019, but I have seen just today into Softpedia site that is available Kaspersky Free 20.0.14.1085a. I tried to install KAV free 2020 downloaded from Softpedia (which filename is KFA20.0.14.1085RS_en-US-xforum.exe), however, once installed, it looks like a preview version and not a stable release. Could someone help me to understand this situation? Thank you so much in advance!

Thank you so much for your timely and useful answer. So we have not to wait for KAV free 2020, but eventually decide to install Kaspersky Security Cloud Free instead of KAV free 2019 (or KAV free 2018). At this point, anyway, I remain with a doubt about the installer downloadable from Softpedia site ... Thank you one again and cheers from Italy!

• 4 weeks later...