Website showing error [Solved][Closed]

brendox
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi, There are a website that I need to use which KIS  keep giving the following error:
Access blocked, The requested URL cannot be provided, Object URL: https_www_tomandco_be_be_fr (because of the error, ive munged the url) Reason: the object is infected by HEUR:Trojan-PSW.Script.Generic. I use kaspersky total securitys.
i have ran it through Kaspersky Virus Desk and found no problems.
is it a false positive?
Can it be unblocked?
Thanks.

Moderartion Edit : Potential maliciious link disabled

• Solution

Hi, There are a website that I need to use which KIS  keep giving the following error:
Access blocked, The requested URL cannot be provided, Object URL: https_www_tomandco_be_be_fr (because of the error, ive munged the url) Reason: the object is infected by HEUR:Trojan-PSW.Script.Generic. I use kaspersky total securitys.
i have ran it through Kaspersky Virus Desk and found no problems.
is it a false positive?
Can it be unblocked?
Thanks.

Hello @brendox,

1. The detection is not a false positive  (image 1), even tho it shows as a safe site according to Kaspersky’s URL advisor (image 2)
  2. Kaspersky’s Virus Lab Team have confirmed, the detection on the website is correct.
  3. The website is infected: malicious code - image 3
  4. Please advise the webmaster to remove the above code from the page.
  5. Furthermore, the Virus Lab Team strongly recommend to change passwords to all services that can be used to modify website contents because they may have been stolen.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @kayleebrown402,

Welcome!

• If you wish for your website to have a green Kaspersky shield, scan your site at Kaspersky Threat intelligence portal & log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to add your site to the KSN database. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳