Use my Kaspersy VPN subscription with OpenVPN on RasberryPi with Pi-hole

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Kaspersky VPN on my PC does its job on the PC. Other devices connected to the same network are exposed.

Is it possible to use my Kaspersky VPN subscription in/with OpenVPN that runs on RasberryPi with Pi-hole?

RasberryPi is running Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) / Linux raspberrypi 5.10.52-v7+ #1440

Pi-hole version is v5.5

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

Hi All!

We have good news:

The ability to connect routers and other devices to Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

Consumers can protect their home Wi-Fi network by plugging-in routers via Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection. This feature is also available for any device that supports a built-in or standard OpenVPN® client. If a user links a router to Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection, all devices connected to this router will be protected. 

Moreover, users have the opportunity to plug-in devices and operating systems (OS) via OpenVPN to Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection that aren’t currently supported by the product directly. This includes Linux®, Chromebook, FireTV and AndroidTV, among others. 

This feature is available for premium users. You can get the settings through your My Kaspersky account → Secure connection tab.