[Split and Moved]untrusted root center, Site Blocked "Connection not protected" and can't exclude it. "I understand the risks" is not available.

Hello @julianhave,

Welcome!

Your topic is in Products for Home, Kaspersky Total Security.

Are you using Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows, in a personal or commercial environment?

Please let us know, so, if neccessary, the Moderators will move your topic?

Also, does the certificate error occur in every browser? If “no”, please add broswer(s) & version(s)?

Thank you🙏

Hello @julianhave,

Welcome!

Your topic is in Products for Home, Kaspersky Total Security.

Are you using Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows, in a personal or commercial environment?

Please let us know, so, if neccessary, the Moderators will move your topic?

Also, does the certificate error occur in every browser? If “no”, please add broswer(s) & version(s)?

Thank you🙏

Sorry. 
Now I saw that I posted in the wrong topic.
Yes I use it in commercial environment.
Occur at all GUI of my pfSense routers that I monitor with chrome (Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) and mozilla (version 70.0.1 (64-bit).

Thank you!

Hi, 
I was previously able to access the web GUI of my pfsense router by simply clicking "I understand the risks and wish to continue" at the address, however there is no longer an option to do this. I have tried adding the address to both the trusted URLs and excluded URLs but I still cannot get access. To get access, I need to disable the web anti-virus component. Any tips on how to bypass the below warning?

Product:    Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows
Version:    11.2.0.2254
Operating system:    Microsoft Windows 7

Hello, I have the same problem like julianhave

Product:    Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows
Version:    11.2.0.2254

After update from 11.1.1.126 to 11.2.0.2254 there is no “I understand the risks and wish to continue”. 

The only solution was to disable “Scan ecnrypted connections”, although it is allowed to visit domain with untrusted certificate.

Same here. "I understand the risks" isn´t available. Last KAV version, W10, any browser.

Sometimes the option “i know the risks” appears, but is rare. Tryed to exclude PfSense IP doesn´t work. To get PfSense access, need to pause AV, but doesn´t like to do this.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, try adding your browser in the exclusion application and set the IP for Kaspersky does not check this.

Select Group policy > General setting > Exclusions > Trusted application tab > Add “Set yout browser executable path” > check “Dont scan network traffic” > remote ip address and set the IP, if leave this as “any”, it can be dangerous

Let me know about it.