Some sites do not load properly [solved]

I can't access xvideos.com (adult), and some other adult sites, all with videos. Pages are not loaded properly. No layout, no organization. Only text on white background. This occurs both in Crhome and in FFox and IE.

I have already disabled Kaspersky, I have already disabled some protections but this specific site and some other adults still do not open. I suspect it is something with Kaspersky because in the page code some error messages referring to "anti-virus blocking" appear.

Can anyone help? Any suggestion?

Browser: Chrome Versão 80.0.3987.149 (last)

Kaspersky version: 20.0.14.1085

Hello @Carnivorusvorasis

Welcome!

• Site resolves correctly for me🤔

1. Without showing “everything” can you post an image of the "anti-virus blocking" error please?
  2. In KTS Reports, are there any events that match  "anti-virus blocking" or “ xvideos.” errors/events? If “yesexport the Report, save as a .txt file & attach to your reply please?
  3. Have you checked all installed extensions, in all browsers? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Carnivorusvorasis

Welcome!

• Site resolves correctly for me🤔

1. Without showing “everything” can you post an image of the "anti-virus blocking" error please?
  2. In KTS Reports, are there any events that match  "anti-virus blocking" or “ xvideos.” errors/events? If “yesexport the Report, save as a .txt file & attach to your reply please?
  3. Have you checked all installed extensions, in all browsers? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks for listening

Yes, I removed all browser extensions. I tried anonymously too.

I already disabled KTS but the page still has errors ... In the reports there is nothing about the site, or the browser ... I suspect that KTS may be interfering due to the error messages in the page code (I will attach images)

Before I used to access this and other sites normally. But I recently reinstated the operating system and KTS, and I started experiencing these problems.

Hello @Carnivorusvorasis

You’re most welcome!

• Export the console log, save as a .txt file, attach to your reply please?
  • Since re-installing W7, have all the updates been applied?
  • In the browsers, is Kaspersky Protection extension re-installed & enabled? If “yes”, try disabling Anti-Banner & Private Browsing🤔
  • If “no”, reset all browsers to default - recheck🤔
  • Run Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, recheck xvideos issue using:
  1. Chrome ?
  2. Firefox ?
  3. IE ?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I tried all the suggestions, but none worked.
Windoes is updating itself.
I was unable to export the KTS event log. I click on the 'export' button and nothing happens. But I noticed a registration of the web protection, stating "certificate error", "an SSL connection was detected with invalid certificate", and saying that the certificate chain is incomplete

Hello @Carnivorusvorasis,

• 1What were the Windows SafeMode results for:
  1. Chrome ?
  2. Firefox ?
  3. IE ?
  •  2KTS Reports:
  • Open KTS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 7 days, select Export, save exported file as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?
  •  3 Save the browser CONSOLE log, change extension to .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?

Post back please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Carnivorusvorasis,

• 1What were the Windows SafeMode results for:
  1. Chrome ?
  2. Firefox ?
  3. IE ?
  •  2KTS Reports:
  • Open KTS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 7 days, select Export, save exported file as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?
  •  3 Save the browser CONSOLE log, change extension to .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?

Post back please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I solved the problem.

I reinstalled Windows with SP1. Initially the problem sites opened normally only in FFox, but in IE and Crhome they remained in trouble. After making updates to windows the sites opened again normally in Chrome and IE. It also ended the problems with Karspesky, referring to problems with the certificates of the pages (before the KTS said that every page that accessed was insecure, because it could not verify the authenticity of the certificates.

Unfortunately I didn't find out which Windows component was responsible for the problem ...

Thanks for listening