Reports window always open and stuck in taskbar

I'm running the latest Window 11 x64 and the latest version of KSP free and standard.

On startup an invisible "reports" window opens, it's icon is visible on the taskbar, ALT+TAB and task manager.  
I can't see it nor close it, it just stays there.

The only way to remove it is to open a reports window and close it but it will return on restart.

Any idea how to fix it?

2 hours ago, Barak said:

I'm running the latest Window 11 x64 and the latest version of KSP free and standard.

On startup an invisible "reports" window opens, it's icon is visible on the taskbar, ALT+TAB and task manager.  
I can't see it nor close it, it just stays there.

The only way to remove it is to open a reports window and close it but it will return on restart.

• 3. Any idea how to fix it?

Hello @Barak

Welcome!

1. Is there a Kaspersky Free subscription on one computer & Kaspersky Standard subscription on another computer? (noting it's not possible to have more than one Kaspersky AV running simultaneously). 
  2. Read this similar topic by @focussssReports taskbar bug
  3. IF (you) have a licensed (paid, not free) Kaspersky subscription - log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. image.thumb.png.fcd42ec604fcf84403d18b1aac0ecb7d.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

On 4/24/2024 at 12:00 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Barak

Welcome!

1. Is there a Kaspersky Free subscription on one computer & Kaspersky Standard subscription on another computer? (noting it's not possible to have more than one Kaspersky AV running simultaneously). 
  2. Read this similar topic by @focussssReports taskbar bug
  3. IF (you) have a licensed (paid, not free) Kaspersky subscription - log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. image.thumb.png.fcd42ec604fcf84403d18b1aac0ecb7d.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1. I meant that I tested it on both standard and free versions.  

2. Thanks, but sadly no solution in there.  

3. You can contact CS without a license, just an FYI.  

4. Probably wouldn't have anything to share, it will (probably) be fixed on the next updates.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Barak said:

1. I meant that I tested it on both standard and free versions.  

2. Thanks, but sadly no solution in there.  

3. You can contact CS without a license, just an FYI.  

4. Probably wouldn't have anything to share, it will (probably) be fixed on the next updates.

Hello @Barak

Thank you for posting back. 

1. Danila T wrote a guide to assist anyone raising a new topic:  Read before you create a new topic!
  2. YW. 
  3. Re: "You can contact CS without a license"; sadly, you're mistaken; Kaspersky does not provide support for any free software -> exactly as we advised in our previous reply - dot point 3 -> "IF (you) have a licensed (paid, not free) Kaspersky subscription blah, blah, blah." Kaspersky *may* make exceptions to that rule, but it's on a case-by-case basis & only with HQ consent. 
  4. 🤣

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn