"plugins_nms.exe" error

The version of windows I use is Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 22H2. I have Kaspersky Plus software and its version is 21.15.8.493.

I have been constantly encountering the "plugins_nms.exe" error for the last 3 weeks. This error code appears every time when shutting down the PC.

At the same time, when using a PC, Windows Security constantly gives the "turn on antivirus" notification as a pop-up warning. And when I check from the bottom right, I realize that Kaspersk Plus protection software is not active and has been turned off. I have to manually run my Kaspersky Plus product again.

However, this is not a permanent solution, because after 5-10 minutes I receive the same pop-up warning again and when I check from the bottom right, it appears that Kaspersk Plus is not working again.  My Kaspersky Plus protection constantly disables itself and I am left unprotected.Unfortunately, I can no longer use my Kaspersky Plus product, which I love and trust. And this makes me feel in danger.

I'm also afraid of uninstalling Kaspersky Plus and being stuck again. Because I don't know how to re-enter my purchased product key and continue my current membership without losing it. 

Is there a way to fix this problem without having to uninstall my software?

Please help me on this. Thank you in advance for all your interest.

Hello,

Your key is safely stored in your My Kaspersky account and will be reapplied the moment you log in to Kaspersky. 

You can safely attempt to uninstall and reinstall to see if that solves the issue.

• The topic was locked