How are you
I had a subscription to Kaspersky Total, and it had a feature to lock files with a password
This was done and I put my files in it
When renewing the subscription
I chose Kaspersky Standard
But unfortunately I did not find the locked files box
I found it on the computer, but the decryption systems could not decrypt it because it is on the KDE system
I ask for urgent and important assistance for this

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, waheed111 said:

I had a subscription to Kaspersky Total, and it had a feature to lock files with a password
This was done and I put my files in it
When renewing the subscription
I chose Kaspersky Standard
But unfortunately I did not find the locked files box
I found it on the computer, but the decryption systems could not decrypt it because it is on the KDE system
I ask for urgent and important assistance for this

Hello @waheed111

Welcome!

Are (you) referring to the Kaspersky Data vault OR Kaspersky Password Manager - both come with Kaspersky Total Security, both can be used to store documents securely - neither come with Kaspersky Standard

Secret Vault is available only in Kaspersky Plus and Kaspersky Premium - read: Comparison of subscription plans

IF (your) Kaspersky Standard subscription is less than 30 days, (you) may wish to request a refund from Kaspersky Customer Service, read: How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application, fill in the template as shown in the second image - then purchase Kaspersky Plus OR Kaspersky Premium. 

image.thumb.png.733bebedc98b59351f27380482e55c95.png

1. Which one?

image.thumb.png.191393d4624a2f2fcfcf816d8c47abb3.png

Please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added images & refund information.
  • Like 2