On screen keyboard does not remember it's position. [secondary monitor]

Surfrat
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hi,

I have a multi screen setup and my browser is always on my RHS screen. If I bring up the on screen keyboard it always opens on my primary monitor and not where I last used it. Can I get it to remember the last opened position?

Thanks

Mark.

Please implement this feature. Important for multi monitor setups.

Hello @Surfrat, Mark, 

• If you wish for Kaspersky software to have additional functionality, please raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint request with Kaspersky Technical Support:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋