Nvidia driver - false negative?

Hello. I need help because I can't download the Nvidia driver from their official website - https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/224748/en-us/

I am having issues with the current driver and I wanted to download the version before this one, which was working fine. Additionally, I can't revert to the old version in the device manager because a clean installation was performed. The error I am getting is:

image.thumb.png.6ae129cb2f408789cb20feef1e161d99.png

image.thumb.png.3d5fc2b70e08494473c768a782700563.png

Please, can someone tell me if this is a false negative and what I need to do in the application to allow Kaspersky to pass this file?

Thank you!

Windows version - Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Kaspersky version - Kaspersky endpoint security / 12.5.0.539

Edited by VanjaD98

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

I have installed same versions of KES and W11 Pro, and I could download successfully that file via Mozilla Firefox 🤔

It seems the warning You got came from Your browser not from Your KES, check detections In Reports in Your KES.

• Like 2

The problem is that I can't download Mozilla with either Chrome or Microsoft Edge. I also think it's not an issue with Chrome because I changed the security settings first.

image.thumb.png.2937d3fd053e964f99fc51378153652f.png

image.png.ff784bbf5667ac0ac7a030911e4dc12d.png

image.thumb.png.0acfb8344a151b2cb32050fce61a16d4.png

I restarted the router, tried using a different DNS, and turned off Kaspersky, but nothing helps. I also just realized that I can't download any files from any browser. After that, I created a virtual machine from which I was able to download the GPU driver, Mozilla, etc., without any problems. Does anyone know what this could be? I also did a full scan with Kaspersky, and it didn't find anything.

3 minutes ago, Demiad said:

You must uninstall KES.

Unfortunately, I am unable to uninstall Kaspersky, as I requested the service center where I maintain my computer to install the antivirus software, and I do not possess the license key.

@VanjaD98,

Please, try the following solution from the artice. It may help.

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/14637

+

• The OS system files are corrupted.
    Check and restore the integrity of the OS system files. See the instructions on the Microsoft website to run the commands below correctly. Then restart the device.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
sfc /scannow

• Like 1