Notification Center, 26 objects whose deletion requires your decision. Won't delete.

In the Notification Center under Protection, it tells me; 26 objects - Contains a list of objects whose deletion requires your decision. When I click on Resolve all and then select Delete and check box for Apply to all objects of this type, nothing happens. It just spins around thinking and then nothing. I have clicked on Resolve all around 7 times and it still won’t delete the 26 objects.

Hello @KajabbiWhite,

Welcome!

• Check KIS Quarantine, are the 26 objects listed? If “yes”, pause KIS, exit KIS, then reboot computer, power on, login, make sure KIS is started, enable KIS protection, select ONE object in the Notification center, select Resolve, wait for KIS to resolve, if it does, do the next object, wait again……
  • Let us know if this manual procedure works please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @KajabbiWhite,

You’re welcome!

Thank you for the update👌

1. At any stage, prior to the drivescanner notifications, has drivescanner software been consciously installed on the computer? 
  2. Have the Onedrive backup(s) been checked for the drivescanner objects? 
  3. Have the Onedrive backups been downloaded at any stage & stored locally? 
  • If the drivescanner objects are in Onedrive backups → inaccessible to KIS; you’ll need to manually remove them or, if you consciously choose to have drivescanner software, create exclusions, so KIS does not detect drivescanner

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳