Nothing stops annoying Kaspersky messages/advertisements, Kaspersky Secure Connection [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello Silver_mica, As well as Richbuff's post... Have you ever activated KSC? That specific banner is not really an advertisment, if you log into your MyKaspersky account, does that specific banner still appear? Please let us know? Thanks!
Okay, sounds like my only option is to uninstall Kaspersky.

Hello Silver_mica, As well as Richbuff's post... Have you ever activated KSC? That specific banner is not really an advertisment, if you log into your MyKaspersky account, does that specific banner still appear? Please let us know? Thanks!
I don't know what KSC is - but, I'd be afraid that activating KSC will cause more annoying messages to appear.

Hello Silver_Mica, KSC = Kaspersky Secure Connection. The service that is that is presenting the banner you are concerned about. If you use KSC, please sign into your MyKaspersky account & then see if the "banners" still appear.... monitor for 24/48 hours... If you don't use KSC, uninstall it (as per previous advice from Richbuff). Thanks!

• Solution
If you've uninstalled KSC then you definitely shouldn't receive any more: banners. If you're currently receiving (or begin) to receive, other Kaspersky banners or "advertisements" please let us know so we can assist? Note KPM (Kaspersky Password Manager) began (with the latest update) to send an annoying .pdf popup, "It's lonely here! Your sensitive PDFs are waiting to get into the vault." Kaspersky advise: "this will stop when a .pdf/.pdfs" are uploaded to the vault(KPM)." Should a Kaspersky Customer not wish to have .pdfs in the vault, currently, there is no way to configure KPM to "block" this popup. The issue is in hand with KPM/Kaspersky developers to fix/improve KPM notifications.