New Ethernet Network Nord VPN Annoying Notification

GThib

Greetings,

Every time the Nord VPN is connected I have an annoying notification on the New Ethernet Network Detected by Kaspersky TS.

the is no option to retain the choice - ALOW ALL.

i cannot find the way to add an exception to the Nord VPN Network.

i will deeply appreciate any guidance to get rid once for all of that annoyance.

I did. Same results.

Still the annoying forced clicking.

It should be a simple solution, I think to add exception to any Network, or keep the choice once done.

It is unacceptable that a user has to search for the solution through the community advice.

PS

The mentioned user uses an old version old version of TS that a layout and setting option are not the same.
I would be thankful for an EXACT pointing me into the proper setting.

Thank you in advance.

I did. Same results.  Still the annoying forced clicking. 

1. It should be a simple solution, I think to add exception to any Network, or keep the choice once done. It is unacceptable that a user has to search for the solution through the community advice.
  2. PS. The mentioned user uses an old version old version of TS that a layout and setting option are not the same. I would be thankful for an EXACT pointing me into the proper setting.

Thank you in advance.

Hello @GThib

You’re most welcome! 

Sorry for the delayed response, we had to get some sleep.

1. We could not agree more; this issue should be simple, in fact, it should not exist, the Community has a number of similar topics, we searched: “New Ethernet Network Detected ” (not NORD), some quite old, most appear to be waiting for a solution from Kaspersky, as per @Anton Mefodys in New Ethernet Network Detected on every boot for Hyper-V Virtual Switch (as an example)… 
  2. Also, the post from @Flipper in Does not preserve the properties of network adapters actually addresses the changes required & why. 
  3. We mentioned the difference in the resource addresses, to highlight @s3dbw was using a different version → for v21.3, to follow his directions → open KTS, select Settings⚙ , select Network settings, scroll to Encrypted Connections Scanning, select Trusted addresses, add the resource, then continue with his instructions. 
  4. We’re going to install NORD & see if we can find a workable solution, itmt, you may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, select Application malfunction, Incompatibility with 3rd pty software; support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

➡ Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you,

I have tried to change the trusted network to public within Network properties but…

When the NordVPN Network connection is active I save the setting with Public option.

Then I disconnect the Nord VPN.

Whilst reconnected to NordVPN and passing through the notification (Allow All) the NordVPN (NordLynx Tunnel) Network appears in the list but with Trusted network setting, As if it reverts to the previous state.

@GThib Thank you for your feedback, did you contact your VPN customer service.

Thanks,

I did. Same as usual - they direct me to Kaspersky Lab, Kaspersky Lab to… them, and they to….

Both Kaspersky TS and NordVPN works separately well. 
Only this abnormal notification that demands four additional clicks each time NordVPN connects.

Annoying indeed. Especially this should not be the case.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks mate.

I wonder why the other topic was closed?

Even more to the point, after spending all that time posting details, evidence and suggestions, why did Kaspersky not even respond???

Why would anyone pay / upgrade for the software, if they do not fix such BASIC issues that require addressing?

I just realised I have stopped using VPNs altogether thanks to Kasperky AV… Hmmm

It would be fantastic if someone responded with what needed backing up prior to uninstalling and reinstalling, so no data / config / etc. is lost… Could then pin a post so users know they won’t loose anything when reinstalling.

Certainly do not want to re-import the issue from config or settings. :D lol

Hello @GThib

You’re most welcome! 

Sorry for the delayed response, we had to get some sleep.

1. We could not agree more; this issue should be simple, in fact, it should not exist, the Community has a number of similar topics, we searched: “New Ethernet Network Detected ” (not NORD), some quite old, most appear to be waiting for a solution from Kaspersky, as per @Anton Mefodys in New Ethernet Network Detected on every boot for Hyper-V Virtual Switch (as an example)… 
  2. Also, the post from @Flipper in Does not preserve the properties of network adapters actually addresses the changes required & why. 
  3. We mentioned the difference in the resource addresses, to highlight @s3dbw was using a different version → for v21.3, to follow his directions → open KTS, select Settings⚙ , select Network settings, scroll to Encrypted Connections Scanning, select Trusted addresses, add the resource, then continue with his instructions. 
  4. We’re going to install NORD & see if we can find a workable solution, itmt, you may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, select Application malfunction, Incompatibility with 3rd pty software; support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

➡ Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Greetings,

Indeed, despite their engagement, Kaspersky support, all persons having their name, involved in the usue blew the subject off.

NOBODY has ever reacted.

What to say more?

I mean keeping a conventional language.