Multiple Tunneling for the same application

Hello, everyone. I'm interested in learning if there's a method to configure a VPN with distinct regions for multiple instances of the same application. For instance, if I'm running two instances of a single game, I want game instance (A) to use one IP address and game instance (B) to use a different IP address. Is this achievable?

Edited by joao.c

• The title was changed to Multiple Tunneling for the same application
2 hours ago, joao.c said:

Hello, everyone. I'm interested in learning if there's a method to configure a VPN with distinct regions for multiple instances of the same application. For instance, if I'm running two instances of a single game, 1. I want game instance (A) to use one IP address and game instance (B) to use a different IP address. Is this achievable?

Hello @joao.c

Welcome!

1. There's Split tunneling, but that'd mean one game would be running *outside* the VPN, i.e. the IP would not be hidden; so essentially not what you need. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Well, it`d work, currently I only need one instance with different IP.
I used the split tunneling but as i select the Launcher of the game, even if i open 2 instances they will still be able to use the same tunneling.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, joao.c said:

Well, it`d work, currently I only need one instance with different IP.
I used the split tunneling but as i select the Launcher of the game, even if i open 2 instances they will still be able to use the same tunneling.

Hello @joao.c

Thank you for posting back! 

Ok, read: How to configure split tunneling.

Also note, if the WireGuard protocol is used, Split tunneling and the Gaming functionality are not available. If you want to use these functions, choose a different protocol.

Another note, the Gaming functionality uses the Catapult Hydra protocol to establish the connection. Make sure that the Catapult Hydra or Select automatically option is selected in the application settings. IF/when changing the protocol the VPN must be OFF, read: How to select a suitable virtual server

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you for the information!!
I still didnt achieve what i wanted but I can manage a hyperV virtual machine and install the vpn there, so i will be able to work with a different IP.
Thank you very much

• Thanks 1