Loading the Application (KIS) after PC restart [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

The following happens after I install an app and need to restart my PC to complete the install. -When I open KIS, I get a dialog box indicating that Kaspersky is loading the application prior to opening with the normal interface. If I hadn't manually opened KIS, would it not be active?

Need to restart my PC to complete install of application (not KIS) When I open KIS, I get a dialog box indicating that Kaspersky is loading the application prior to opening with the normal interface. If I hadn't manually opened KIS, would it not be active?
Hello IrvZaritsky, Welcome!
  1. Is KIS configured to "launch" at computer startup?
  2. To confirm KIS is active (without you manually selecting KIS application), please reboot, after logging in, don't select KIS application at all, start Taskmanager, check KIS application status?
--- Please also tell us: (1) Operating system full name x home/pro/beta? version? build? release? What Version of Windows Do I Have? (2) KIS (free or licensed? - see below for this question), version? patch(x)? x= letter How to find the version of your Kaspersky Lab product (3) Please post an image of the KIS dialogue box? Thanks so much. Kaspersky free has limitations, if we know the software in use we are able to provide more accurate analysis, information and solutions.

I have Windows 10 Pro v 1903, Build 18362.295. 3-PC license of KIS 19.0.0.1088(g). Under Services.msc, I have: -Kaspersky Anti-Virus Service 19.0.0 Running, Automatic, Local System -Kaspersky Secure Connection Service 19.0.0 Running, Automatic (Delayed Start), Local System -klvssbridge64_19.0.0, Stopped, Manual, Local System KIS Autorun is turned on. Unfortunately, I can't post an image of the dialog box as it disappears quickly and the the normal KIS interface appears. Thanks for any help!

This only occurs after installing a new s/w package and restarting the PC. If this is normal behavior and i hadn't opened KIS, would KIS be fully loaded? If this is not normal behavior, what additional information can I provide? --Thanks for your help!