KTS stops webpage displaying editable tables with text and photos

Aramo
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Using Windows 10 Pro and KTS both updated as of 2 days ago. KTS complains the site easierad.com is insecure but it's a commercial site I must use. After logging in to the site everything seems fine until I try to edit my stock list [the table with photos and text] no error but no table either. Aside from the initial insecure connection warning there are no other warnings. I've wandered around in Reports and can see nothing amiss, the only thing that works is pausing protection in KTS.

Please any advice on how to track down what KTS doesn't like is welcome.

46 minutes ago, Aramo said:
  1. Windows 10 Pro and KTS both updated as of 2 days ago.
  2. KTS complains the site easierad.com is insecure.
  3. After logging in to the site everything seems fine until I try to edit my stock list [the table with photos and text] no error but no table either.
  4. Aside from the initial insecure connection warning there are no other warnings.
  5. I've wandered around in Reports and can see nothing amiss.
  6. the only thing that works is pausing protection in KTS.
  7. it's a commercial site I must use.

Hello @Aramo,

Welcome!

1. Which KTS version & patch
  2. Post an image of "KTS complains the site easierad.com is insecure", we need to see what you see please? 
  3. image.thumb.png.5ebd389ef2ee02d12c3d908ebe19df64.png
  4. https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=easierad.com

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
?

Can not workout how to copy and paste KTS details but its application 21.3.10.391 (j) I think J

Aside from connection insecure [unencrypted] I cannot see another warning, I do know this is a widely used website within the car retail sector in Ireland if not elsewhere.

EasierAd_error1.png

Hello @Aramo

Thank you for posting back & the information!

• We appreciate easierad.com may be widely used.
  • Win11 Home 22000 is a Preview build & is not supported.
  • Brave is not supported. 

?The site has an expired certificate; their web site administrator needs to fix the issue: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=easierad.com

image.thumb.png.a91508863b9d88a6a8100413524a5c14.png

image.thumb.png.46b79922db8dd6666de5219f29f09ea7.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a42ba8976feaffd60d7b046b0ce28af1.jpeg

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

A website is completely or partially blocked by a Kaspersky application. What should I do?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

Thank you guys and Mrs Flood for advice, I tried the add to trusted domains route adding several other domains as well IE and COM. Nothing worked and I'm between a rock and a hard place here. Especially when other PCs running KTS display the table with out an issue.

I didn't know Win11 Home 22000 was a pre-anything it came on an ASUS laptop I just bought.

I'm on holidays as of 6pm so KTS had to go at least for now, A#### is doing the job for now, and page displays fine.  I don't like giving the impression here that KTS is the problem .. I  have enough trouble telling folks not to stick their passwords on the VDUs if you get my drift.

• Solution
3 minutes ago, Aramo said:
  1. I tried the add to trusted domains route adding several other domains as well IE and COM. Nothing worked.

Hello @Aramo

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

We've reached out to their site admin, they have not responded. 

IF they update their certificate(s) the issue will be resolved.

Enjoy your holiday. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1