Keyboard shortcut blocked

Zonnon

I am a German using the English(USA, INTERNATIONAL) Keyboardlayout. So for my language i need to write the big letter Ö (by pressing “shift + alt gr + P”. But thanks to KIS it opens the keyboard overlay. After i found the setting to deactivate it, it still doesn’t work. It wont open the screen keyboard but it wont allow me to write the letter either. When i close Kaspersky through the taskmanager however my shortcut works…
Please help

I am a German using the English(USA, INTERNATIONAL) Keyboard layout. So for my language i need to write the big letter Ö (by pressing “shift + alt gr + P”. But thanks to KIS it opens the keyboard overlay. After i found the setting to deactivate it, it still doesn’t work. It wont open the screen keyboard but it wont allow me to write the letter either. When i close Kaspersky through the task manager however my shortcut works…
Please help

Hello @Zonnon

Welcome!

1. Please log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide a video of the issue. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Also, you may be interested in a similar topic raised by @TormasBug - Secure Keyboard Input - German Keyboard Layout - Num Pad Slash (/) not working!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Additional resource:

(please) Read before you create a new topic!

Hello @Zonnon,

like @Flood and Flood's wife I also think that you should report the problem to support. But it has little in common with the other thread.

For years there is the problem that KIS declares itself "not responsible" when the hotkey for the VK is deactivated, but does not pass the keyboard combination <Ctrl><Alt><Shift> "P" to the subsequent keyboard driver.
It is up to the developers to find a satisfactory solution here.