Kaspersky Security Cloud Your free trial version has expired.

Fatieh

Normally I was using a trial version. But your driver's license has expired since yesterday, it says buy license. I cannot do anything on the application. Shouldn't he upgrade to the free version when the trial is over? The same happened with Internet Security.

Normally I was using a trial version. But your driver's license has expired since yesterday, it says buy license. I cannot do anything on the application. Shouldn't he upgrade to the free version when the trial is over? The same happened with Internet Security.

Hello @Fatieh

Welcome!

Expired premium trials should convert to free, however, sometimes, if that doesn’t happen, uninstall the existing software, make sure you do not tick any boxes, leave all boxes blank, at the completion of the uninstall shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.

Check for any software compatibility issues

Download & install Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, after the software is installed, to activate KSCF, make sure you connect to your MyKaspersky account. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I tried a lot but nothing changed. I am opening a new account, the same thing happens. Also, before this happened, I logged out of an account that was still trying. Could it be like this since the trial is still going on there?

Hello @Fatieh

1. What have you tried, you have to provide details?
  2.  Please translate what’s on the image to English? 
  3. Is there any software installed - provide specific details? 
  4. Are there any errors - provide specific details? 
  5. What does “Could it be like this since the trial is still going on there?”, what does “like this” mean, like what
  6. Trial still going on” where - if the trial period has expired, how can a trial still be going on? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Merhaba @Fatihtezcan

1. Neyi denedin, ayrıntıları vermen gerekiyor mu?
  2.  Lütfen resimdekileri İngilizceye çevirin mi? 
  3. Yüklü herhangi bir yazılım var mı - belirli ayrıntıları sağlayın? 
  4. Herhangi bir hata var mı - belirli ayrıntıları sağlayın? 
  5. Duruşma hala devam ettiğine göre böyle olabilir mi?”, “ Böyle ” ne anlama geliyor, ne gibi
  6. " Deneme hala devam ediyor " nerede - deneme süresi sona erdiyse, bir deneme nasıl devam ediyor? 

Lütfen bize bildirin? 

teşekkür ederim🙏

Sel🐳+🐋

1) I reinstalled the software several times and the result did not change.

2) The picture shows that the free trial period has expired, the trial version can only be used once, and I have to purchase a license.

3) I could not understand what you are saying here. My English is not very good.

4) I could not understand what you are saying here. My English is not very good.

5) I logged out of the account while a trial was running. Is that why?

6) The trial was continuing on another account. The error here is not from this account. Nothing changed when it was taken into account that the trial was already ongoing.

I hope that has been revealing. Sorry, there may be mistakes in the articles.