Kaspersky Safe Kids does not download nor install the profile on an IOS 14 device.

elidalm

Kaspersky Safe Kids does not download nor install the profile on an IOS 14 device.

Hi, I’m trying to install Kaspersky on 2 iphones, and the app does download, but when it starts the wizard to configure It does not download the profile, therefore the app can be deleted.

I have tried many things, but to no avail.

Neither phone has restrictions nor screen time enabled. 

Please let me know if there is another way to force the download of the IOS profile.

Hi, I’m trying to install Kaspersky on 2 iphones, and the app does download, but when it starts the wizard to configure It does not download the profile, therefore the app can be deleted.

I have tried many things, but to no avail.

Neither phone has restrictions nor screen time enabled. 

Please let me know if there is another way to force the download of the IOS profile.

Hello,

Please check, that Safari is set as default browser and does not block in Screen Time.

If the problem still persists, submit us request using Flood and Flood`s wife instructions, which have been provided above previously.

Thank you.