Jump to content

Kaspersky Plus + VPN


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, SystemInfo disse:

Good afternoon, I have Kaspersky PLUS but my VPN is informing me that I only have 300MB per day?
Since the website informs that it is Unlimited.
How do I use unlimited?

image.thumb.png.74fbf8db3a39e000e173e0ca192dacfe.png

when I restart the computer, look what appears. informs that it is unlimited but the program still has 300MB.

image.thumb.png.fb773ccc125199b4e0a3555a3c981c21.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:
  • I have Kaspersky PLUS but my VPN is informing me that I only have 300MB per day?
  • Since the website informs that it is Unlimited.
  1. How do I use unlimited?

 

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

It appears not to be the full distribution🤔

  1. Which version & patch(x) is installed, refer: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application
  2. Which website was the installer got from please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

It appears not to be the full distribution🤔

  1. Which version & patch(x) is installed, refer: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application
  2. Which website was the installer got from please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Look at the version in the image below.

image.png.5a96f1f979717d7a656b709f185ad987.png

I downloaded from this link.

https://www.kaspersky.com.br/downloads/plus

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

21.8.5.452 || I downloaded from this link. https://www.kaspersky.com.br/downloads/plus

Hello @SystemInfo

You're most welcome!

Thank you for the information. 

  1.  Contact support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @SystemInfo

You're most welcome!

Thank you for the information. 

  1.  Contact support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

My friend I have one more question. which may be the reason why it's like this, I don't think you can help me anymore.
I have a KTS Serial with a few days, I installed Kaspersky PLUS and put the KTS serial, could this be the problem. according to Kaspersky the KTS Products the serial picks up in Kaspersky PLUS in version 21.8.

image.thumb.png.a74921a654686773f5e456ae6e1be4f8.png

 

Edited by SystemInfo
Remoção do meu email
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

I have a KTS Serial with a few days, I installed Kaspersky PLUS and put the KTS serial, could this be the problem. according to Kaspersky the KTS Products the serial picks up in Kaspersky PLUS in version 21.8.

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

The conversion should take place, irrespective of whether or not the KTS license still has some active days, before it expires, the Kaspersky Plus license & all the features, should be available, otherwise, the Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, Q2. What about Kaspersky Total Security?, by Danila T. "Kaspersky are now working to ensure that your KTS license is compatible with the new version of our software. We plan to complete this work by the end of this year." is not correct; but - that's why we said: "It appears not to be the full distribution" & to contact support - it may be, what Danila T. is referring to is still not ready, i.e., it's not "the end of the year" yet, or, it may be that Kaspersky have got the distribution available, but something has been missed, support will be able to assist. 

Please contact support & please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

The conversion should take place, irrespective of whether or not the KTS license still has some active days, before it expires, the Kaspersky Plus license & all the features, should be available, otherwise, the Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, Q2. What about Kaspersky Total Security?, by Danila T. "Kaspersky are now working to ensure that your KTS license is compatible with the new version of our software. We plan to complete this work by the end of this year." is not correct; but - that's why we said: "It appears not to be the full distribution" & to contact support - it may be, what Danila T. is referring to is still not ready, i.e., it's not "the end of the year" yet, or, it may be that Kaspersky have got the distribution available, but something has been missed, support will be able to assist. 

Please contact support & please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I spoke with support, he said that the serial of my KTS that I put in Kaspersky PLUS does not support Unlimited VPN.
I questioned the operator saying that when buying KTS there was no option for me to choose with Limited or Unlimited VPN. how and that Kaspersky can do this. the guy said he would return via email the answer that he would talk to the person responsible about the licenses.

I want to highlight an opinion of mine and I appeal to Kaspersky to put Unlimited VPN for everyone who activates with the KTS because I still have a KTS of 532 days. I need VPN. if any of you and moderators can request or support this movement that would be great.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

I spoke with support, he said that the serial of my KTS that I put in Kaspersky PLUS does not support Unlimited VPN.
I questioned the operator saying that when buying KTS there was no option for me to choose with Limited or Unlimited VPN. how and that Kaspersky can do this. the guy said he would return via email the answer that he would talk to the person responsible about the licenses.

I want to highlight an opinion of mine and I appeal to Kaspersky to put Unlimited VPN for everyone who activates with the KTS because I still have a KTS of 532 days. I need VPN. if any of you and moderators can request or support this movement that would be great.

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

No 'appeal' is necessary, Support need to get up to speed with the information Danila T. has published. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

No 'appeal' is necessary, Support need to get up to speed with the information Danila T. has published. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

What I have left is waiting until the end of the year as Danila T reported:
  "Kaspersky is now working to ensure that your KTS license is compatible with the new version of our software. We plan to complete this work by the end of this year."

What I want is for my VPN to be Unlimited. since I still have 532 days left.

Edited by SystemInfo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

What I have left is waiting until the end of the year as Danila T reported:
  "Kaspersky is now working to ensure that your KTS license is compatible with the new version of our software. We plan to complete this work by the end of this year."

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back & the additional query!

Possibly, if that's what the problem is or, if it's simply because support are not yet aware of the KTS conversion being the same as KAV/KIS & KSC: "Activation codes between these pairs of apps will be compatible backwards and forwards"; but, as support advised you: "he would return via email the answer that he would talk to the person responsible about the licenses"; he will do that; he will find out where the issue is & Kaspersky will work to solve the problem; if there are any "days lost"; Kaspersky will work to rectify that; do not worry; please be patient.

💥Also, IF support advise you anything that is contrary to the advice published by Danila T., make sure you share Danila T.'s Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, with them. 

When it is fixed, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added 💥
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

What I have left is waiting until the end of the year as Danila T reported:
  "Kaspersky is now working to ensure that your KTS license is compatible with the new version of our software. We plan to complete this work by the end of this year."

What I want is for my VPN to be Unlimited. since I still have 532 days left.

@SystemInfo

We made an inquiry to support, they advised:

  • We are aware of the plan of completing KTS by end of the year.
  • For now, we do not have any updates from our experts.
  • We are advised KTS is not supported for any new products yet.

The end of the year is only a short time away, it will happen, eventually🙃

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

@SystemInfo

We made an inquiry to support, they advised:

  • We are aware of the plan of completing KTS by end of the year.
  • For now, we do not have any updates from our experts.
  • We are advised KTS is not supported for any new products yet.

The end of the year is only a short time away, it will happen, eventually🙃

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Good news.... I'm looking forward to the end of the year coming soon, I'm glad it's close. I will be able to use my UNLIMITED VPN. 🤩

Because when I look at this image below it got sad. In kaspersky PLUS it informs Unlimited when I open the VPN I already used the data only 300MB tomorrow. 😪

image.thumb.png.d0c1c4a1afcecb4b1c34fa095ad9ab45.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

Good news.... I'm looking forward to the end of the year coming soon, I'm glad it's close. I will be able to use my UNLIMITED VPN. 🤩

Because when I look at this image below it got sad. In Kaspersky PLUS it informs Unlimited when I open the VPN, I already used the data only 300MB tomorrow. 😪

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back!

Don't get sad, the conversion has not taken place, as support already confirmed, IF the end of the year comes & there's still no Unlimited VPN, then come back here😭

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21/11/2022 at 19:27, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back!

Don't get sad, the conversion has not taken place, as support already confirmed, IF the end of the year comes & there's still no Unlimited VPN, then come back here😭

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I'm passing by to register. that Kaspersky said it would return an email response within 24 hours. So far the deadline has ended at 5:00 pm in Brazil and at this moment it is already 10:00 pm in Brazil, I don't have any response on the subject discussed here in this guy.
I will still be waiting for the problem with my VPN.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, SystemInfo said:

I'm passing by to register. that Kaspersky said it would return an email response within 24 hours. So far the deadline has ended at 5:00 pm in Brazil and at this moment it is already 10:00 pm in Brazil, I don't have any response on the subject discussed here in this guy. I will still be waiting for the problem with my VPN.

 

9 hours ago, SystemInfo said:

@Flood and Flood's wife I'm here again passing by to record that support has not contacted me about the VPN that I have that is not being Unlimited even after I activate my Kaspersky PLUS. I'll be waiting, thanks.

Hello @SystemInfo

Really? 

  • IF you have an expectation that support are going to contact you & they have not done so, bumping your topic here is not going to make them respond. 
  • Perhaps you'd be better off asking support about the delay? 
  • We already contacted support & provided feedback to you, we do not understand what is not clear about "the end of the year"? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.